Problems running encrypted profiles

Whenever I start encrypted profiles (that I boguth from other people) they never start correctly. Here is a log dump if I unencrypt them they run just fine..

09:50:17 - [Goremonster] unloaded.
[E] 09:50:18 - Quester.Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Quester.Bot.Duefu.Funoihaumof(Boolean xeidalueqaeweiAfijadai, String kihaihepusUwoeh)

This is with a completely different profile from another person

Strafe Right: E
[E] 10:18:37 - Quester.Bot > Pulse(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Quester.Bot.Duefu.Funoihaumof(Boolean xeidalueqaeweiAfijadai, String kihaihepusUwoeh)

One other thing I noticed is that my remote feature stopped working even if I enabled or disabled it. COuld be something network related?

I checked for local firewalls etc and they are all off.

22 hours ago, FNV316 said:

Both profiles contain just one single step and are identical. The non encrypted one runs for him, the other one doesn't (see log file)

Encrypted.xml

NonEncrypted.xml

7_May_2018_10H34.log.html

I don't get this problem , you don't use trial WRobot version to the test? do you have try to use option "Short file" when you encrypt your file?

17 hours ago, Droidz said:

I don't get this problem , you don't use trial WRobot version to the test? do you have try to use option "Short file" when you encrypt your file?

Me neither. It's @shhume log file, I just created these two xml files for testing purpose. He managed to run encrypted files, when using wRobot on a virtual machine, so it seems like an issue related to his computer. Any idea what could cause such a behavior and how to fix it?

9 hours ago, Droidz said:

What is your Windows version and language? Do you have try to install last framework version? Windows is updated?

Windows 10 (English US). Yes and Yes

Im going to try a reinstall in a few days to see if it fixes it.