New design is inconvenient

Findeh

1) Why character name is barely visible? When bots were disconnected it is much harder to find what window belong to who. It was asked a year ago to save the place for a wrobot window, not only wow window, and now it became even worst.
2) New design consume more space because left icons are much higher then before. From now, to make window with all left buttons visible you need stretch it like 50% more then it was before.
3) If you are using an old wersion for old design, wrobot spams "UPDATER ME" in error log, shiting the log completly, making the log unreadable and, as a result, make a ban chance higher for me.

image.thumb.jpeg.7c683971c0d4f0956ae8c259153f26e1.jpeg

Only minuses so far. When the good things will start to happen?

Edited by Findeh

Hello,

1: For the player name I'll fix this problem, I added option to save window position, wait next update (option will be in tab "tools").

2: You can reduce window height and use mouse wheel to get access at all buttons of the menu without resize window.

3: It is because old versions will soon no longer working, I want than all users test the new version to report me eventual new bugs (to fix their) and tell me if they use more than 10 sessions before to be forced to use this.

1. Thank you alot.
2. The problem is, when you need to do something fast, for example when your bot was teleported or stuck, you don't have time to change window size or for scrolling. Left buttons (in my opinion) are to high, they may be 30% less higher (like they was before) and that will reduce the size of the window.
3. Okay, i see, this is fair enough. Currently running 15+ new version one (with 2 different keys), no bugs so far.