cant run 10 sessions.

Skad

I have 10 session 1 year subscription, I am able to run 8 sessions at same time. If i run 9th one of them gets closed, or i get an error message saying i cant run more sessions.

I was able to run 10 sessions few days ago. they are all used on same IP and same PC so i see no problem here. My sub is valid till november. My client is updated...

I cant give you logs because there arent any. 9 sessions are opened and they run for 20 minutes or so. Than a random session gets closed and no log is generated. So right now im able to run only 8 sessions at the same time. 

I cant give you logs because there arent any. 9 sessions are opened and they run for 20 minutes or so. Than a random session gets closed and no log is generated. So right now im able to run only 8 sessions at the same time. 

When session closes it just close it instantly.Wow game remains active but wrobot is closed. No logs are recorded.

Program closes before i am able to save log. I tried reinstalling program I still get the same problem. can only run 8 sessions at same time.

On 6/29/2018 at 11:39 AM, Droidz said:

All sessions create log, read this to share your logs 

I too run 28 session (my key 30 session) but random  session gets closed

In your log you seem lost internet connection sometime.

Try to edit with notepad the file "WRobot\Settings\WRobotGlobalSetting.xml" and change value in CloseIfCannotLoginWowMinutes (by default 2 minutes, replace 2 by your delay to close WRobot if cannot login wow, put bigger value).

Check also in relogger app if you have activated "lock when launch" option in general setting

1 hour ago, Skad said:

I have resinstalled wrobot and the issue was fixed. All 10 sessions work now flawlessly. 

79135 just reinstall wrobot and it will fix itself.

I have to do this on three computers xD

There was the same problem, when you start the 10th session, 2 window flies out, and it turns out that you can only run 8 sessions at a time, I do not use the regloger, I run bots on 3 computers log file attach, After reinstalling the bot, 9 windows are started instead of 8 but 1 session still does not work, what should I do?

3 июл 2018 17H15.log.html

All i did was complete reinstall. I also copied my profiles and fight classes and pasted them to new installation folder. Oh, also i have installed Wrobot to C partition(my windows partition) this time. Maybe thats the catch. Since than i run 10 sessions without problems.