Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Droidz

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Droidz

  1. Why not, I'll try that (waiting the end of WRobot for officials servers). EDIT: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9414-discord-channel/
  2. Hello, 1: For the player name I'll fix this problem, I added option to save window position, wait next update (option will be in tab "tools"). 2: You can reduce window height and use mouse wheel to get access at all buttons of the menu without resize window. 3: It is because old versions will soon no longer working, I want than all users test the new version to report me eventual new bugs (to fix their) and tell me if they use more than 10 sessions before to be forced to use this.
  3. Resolved by private message, if you need more than 10 sessions contact me by private message
  4. I think than the spirit healer in in blacklisted zone, I'll fix it in next updates
  5. Hello, https://wrobot.eu/articles/news/wrobot-20-released-r125/
  6. problem resolved by private emssage
  7. I will soon open a new Discord (I wait to completely close WRobot for official servers, to avoid to get removed again)
  8. try https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/7047-resurrecting-bugged-elysium/?do=findComment&comment=32963
  9. Droidz commented on Nicolass's bug report in Bug Tracker
    I am sorry, I don't know why WRobot don't works on your computer.
  10. For the regen problem try to use https://wrobot.eu/bugtracker/regen-before-looting-r1053/?do=findComment&comment=5080
  11. This error causes problem? https://www.google.com/search?q=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception+(0x80004005)
  12. Droidz commented on Nicolass's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Try to disable all useless program, your antivirus and ...
  13. Hello, If you want use WRobot for official server read before https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9190-wrobot-20-released/?tab=comments#comment-42705 , if you play on private server no problem, you can use free trial version to test wrobot before purchase.
  14. Try to disable you antivirus and all useless programs (to run wow and wrobot only)
  15. Hello, can you read this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 (install slimdx et vc++)
  16. Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
  17. Hello, in C# when you use float type you need to end by "f" (when use have decimal number), but not when you use double type (but result is the same)
  18. Hello try https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/3749-how-to-add-random-delay-to-cast-interrupt/?do=findComment&comment=17612
  19. Droidz commented on Nicolass's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Hello, download WRobot here https://wrobot.eu/files/file/2-wrobot-official/ and install it in new folder, if this install don't works share again your log
  20. Hello, you can run WRobot during 1 year (one session at the same time). You can use free trial version to test WRobot before purchase (buy key unlock time limit)
  21. Hello, you cannot with grinder product, you can try to blacklist zone where your character death (or change of vendor/repair)
  22. Hello, for few users (and I haven't seen this problem recently), teamviewer was blocking keyboard access, if you don't get problem you can continue to use it.
  23. Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.