Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Droidz

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Droidz

  1. Hello, If you make paypal account you can making bank transfers also to credit paypal account. After, if you help the community (share profiles, fight classes, help for the supports) I can give free subscription (send me by private message profiles and fightclasses shared).
  2. Droidz posted a topic in News
    Hello, I have just make new WRobot video (he has a lot of change since the video in WRobot). You can watch the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSM1U1FmdbM.
  3. Droidz posted a article in News
    Hello, I have just make new WRobot video (he has a lot of change since the video in WRobot). You can watch the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSM1U1FmdbM.
  4. WRobot is now updated for wow ptr 18935
  5. Hello, Your problem is resolved,? I have test and no problem.
  6. hello, Not if you use fightclass creator (you need to make your fightclass in C # or VB.net) ps: You can use lua to move your character but it is not safe.
  7. Hello, Activate in "Spell Settings" > "AOE Spell" or "AOE Spell (character position)".
  8. Hello, I need log file of bugged session to help you (you can found it on folder "Logs").
  9. This script change the pet if: - Current pet is in slot 1 - The target has lost health The first ability apply damages at enemy?
  10. Yes, can you use one IP for an specific program?
  11. Hello, This script is for change the pet if your current pet has less than 50% of health. To change pet after the first hit you need to use this script:
  12. Droidz commented on CrandleSauce's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Hello, I you can share log of bugged session, you can found it in folder "Logs". I cannot help you correctly without this.
  13. I have changed your key, you can found you new license key here (if has you rob your key): http://wrobot.eu/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=purchases You use WRonot with two differents ip, do you have dynamic IP?
  14. Hello, You have try in product setting to increment "Distance search target"?
  15. Hello, I have just updated WRobot for last WoD version.
  16. Droidz commented on accexar's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Yes this option is activated by default.
  17. Droidz commented on accexar's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Desactivate option "Ignore fight during farm if druid form" in advanced general settings tab "Looting ..."
  18. Can you try to disable your antivirus and firewall please
  19. No, just install it how is explain
  20. The error is here: [E] 11:26:41 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times bot with same license key. Do you try to launch WRobot more than one time at the same time?
  21. Hello, I'll look it. You can get your position with button "Memory informations" and "Dump all informations"
  22. Droidz commented on Syinide's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Hello, I found it strange. Do you have look if you are AFK in game before disconnecting? Do you have try to activate "Use lua to move" in general settings? Can you send me the end an log file (before disconnecting)?
  23. Droidz commented on accexar's bug report in Bug Tracker
    Hello, Do you use druid?
  24. Dans le dossier "WRobot\FightClass" (il faut les extraire si elles sont compressé)
  25. Hello, Can you send me your full log file please (of an bugged session). Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.