Everything posted by Droidz
- Swapping pets
-
Using Other Questing Profiles
Hello, You can use product "Profiles Converters" for convert to wrobot profiles.
-
FISHING help
Hello, For add possibility to walk on water you can edit your fightclass and add spell, or use macro (in general settings tab macro).
-
Few bugs that could be fixed
Hi Acko. I have noted your suggestions. I'll fix/add during next updates. Thanks.
-
movement issue
Hello, You need to use fightclass. Look this tuto: http://youtu.be/Z3Nej3dxQKY?t=1m29s
-
Bot non lancé
Bonjour, c'est une option de wow (cliquer pour ce déplacer), pour la désactiver regarde cette video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MvP_aLIHyo
-
*NEW FEATURE IDEA* If you have the Wooly Mammoth Mount use that as a vendor!
Hello, I'll see about that but it is special.
-
Paths for grinding
Hi, Can you share log of bugged wrobot session. Thanks.
-
Swapping pets
I have added today new options in pet battle (automatically order pets by level and pvp mode). If you can tell me if you have bug with news options.
-
Prospect More Than 15 Minutes?
I have just post update, restart wrobot for update it.
-
Prospect More Than 15 Minutes?
Hello, I have upped maximum time, wait next update. Thanks.
-
Travel to Trainer (ground / flying)
Hi, I'll look when I can resolve it. Wait next updates.
-
Swapping pets
Hello, I'll add it during next updates.
-
WRobot 1.0.9
WRobot version 1.0.9 now available, changelog here. I now works on easy system for create quests profiles (system similar at fight class creator).
-
WRobot 1.0.9
WRobot version 1.0.9 now available, changelog here. I now works on easy system for create quests profiles (system similar at fight class creator).
-
New thing stopping the bot...
In last update I have added possibility to blacklist mobs by guid:
-
Fishing Schools Issue
Do you have log of this wrobot session please. Thanks.
-
ignore NPC
Update wrobot and tell me if problem is solved. If wrobot is installed in program file try to change folder, I ignore but on some computers this cause problems.
-
Fishing Schools Issue
Hello, Can you test with new update and tell me if problem is solved. Thanks.
-
Strange issues with pool fishing.
Problem fixed, wait the next update.
-
Target Buff
I have added this, wait next update ( wManager.Wow.Helpers.BuffManager.AuraStack(uint baseAddress, List<UInt32> buffId, out ulong owner) or in fightclass condition)
-
ignore NPC
Ok, I'll add in the update today possibility to blacklist by guid (normally this solve your problem).
-
New thing stopping the bot...
Hello, You can disable this option in "General Settings" > "Attack before being attacked".
-
Frost Mage won't cast Living Bomb/Mage Bomb
If you can try this settings Test Living Bomb.xml
-
Gatherer not working at all
Reply by PM, We'll post solution here.