Everything posted by setzarr
-
WOTLK Gathering rubber banding
1: Yes, I believe there is no problems with connection because if I stop the bot and start it again it will be solved instantly and also other chars that are leveling on ground have no problems. 2: It's not a node that causes the problem. It usually starts randomly and can happen in any place. What I mentioned about the node is in this order: The character will start to have the problem while following the route (not going for any node at all) and will stay like that. After the chracter is already stuck with the problem, a node will appear and the character will try to go there but will still be stuck in the same problem. After someone else collect that node the problem goes away. Also, I have already tried different routes. One posted here and one I made by myself. Both get the problem randomly. To give more insight, the problem only happens in gathering mode + flying at the same time. I'm not sure if you checked the log, but it will say "waypoint timed out"
- WOTLK Gathering rubber banding
- WOTLK Gathering rubber banding
- WOTLK Gathering rubber banding
- WOTLK Gathering rubber banding
-
How does a ban work for Warmane?
I see. Do you have a recommendation on what I could do to avoid getting my HWID tracked or anything to help so my main account doesnt get banned as a result of the gathering acount getting banned? Honestly kinda crazy that they can get that kind of info without us even having to install an anti cheat
-
How does a ban work for Warmane?
I have been botting for a while but I'm a bit worried about my main getting banned. To be clear, I'm using another acc and I made it while logged into a vpn and also never logged on it without the vpn being on. It's hard to find info on this but I have seen some people who say they get banned fast after making a new account even if they're using a vpn, so I'm wondering if they can track HWID or something of the sort.