September 16Sep 16 Hello! I'm having a problem like shown in the video every once in a while and would like to know if there is anything that can be done to fix it. Video Project 1.mp4 16 Sep 2026 03H31.log.html
September 16Sep 16 Author 2 hours ago, Sakonung said:Bro, it looks like you have really high ping. You’re lagging a lotAround 300ms. Chars that are on ground were having no problem.
September 17Sep 17 Okay, try turn on overlay in the settings' map and give me screenshot, when it happens
September 19Sep 19 Author On 9/17/2026 at 6:19 AM, Sakonung said:Okay, try turn on overlay in the settings' map and give me screenshot, when it happensJust to let you know, it will stay like that until a node spawn and someone pick that node. When it spawns, it will try to go for the node but will stay bugged like that and only after the node is gone the problem will be solved.
September 19Sep 19 Do you using another plugin, which can change Wrobot's path? Like SmoothMove or someone from that.
September 20Sep 20 Alright, then there are only two possibilities left:The character is lagging. But if you say everything is fine and there’s no delay, then that’s probably not the issue.The node the character is trying to gather is located in a bad spot. Because of that, WRobot’s pathfinder can’t build a proper path to it. I recommend trying use another route or finding the area with the problematic node and adding it to the blacklist.That should solve the issue.
September 21Sep 21 Author 8 hours ago, Sakonung said:Alright, then there are only two possibilities left:The character is lagging. But if you say everything is fine and there’s no delay, then that’s probably not the issue.The node the character is trying to gather is located in a bad spot. Because of that, WRobot’s pathfinder can’t build a proper path to it. I recommend trying use another route or finding the area with the problematic node and adding it to the blacklist.That should solve the issue.1: Yes, I believe there is no problems with connection because if I stop the bot and start it again it will be solved instantly and also other chars that are leveling on ground have no problems.2: It's not a node that causes the problem. It usually starts randomly and can happen in any place. What I mentioned about the node is in this order: The character will start to have the problem while following the route (not going for any node at all) and will stay like that. After the chracter is already stuck with the problem, a node will appear and the character will try to go there but will still be stuck in the same problem. After someone else collect that node the problem goes away.Also, I have already tried different routes. One posted here and one I made by myself. Both get the problem randomly.To give more insight, the problem only happens in gathering mode + flying at the same time. I'm not sure if you checked the log, but it will say "waypoint timed out"
Create an account or sign in to comment