Problem with farm herbalism correctly

rusata

I bought from you bot after that I bought a special profil for 1 euro. This is It - >[PAID] Herbalism Starlight Rose 1.0  About This File This is the most efficient route to farm starlight rose in Suramar. After that I let him to gather in Suramar he is doing  these problems : go to gather the herbs and after couple minutes he had stoped in one place of which there isn't absolutely nothing which to block him way and don't move after that.  I have to open window by the bot program and I need to click "stop" and after that again to click "start" by the program.  The next problem/ bug is : after I had been runnig again, he was starting again and arrived to any wall and begin to try to climb this wall and stay there again in one place,I must to open again window by the bot program and I need to click "stop" and after that again to click "start" by the program to fix this. And I have to do this on every 5 minutes to could be program work correctly. I can't to leave to work generally, all the time on every 3-6 minutes I have to click "stop" and after that - "start". Please, tell me how I can to fix this problem to program work for more of 3-6 minutes? Thank you so much! :)

If you are using the bot for the first time in a zone- it will need to download meshes to know where to run in the zone.  Depending on how long that takes the bot will stand still while that happens.

Most people as far as i know have that profile working pretty well so to determine if its just that herb profile- or every herb profile(your install) can you try with one of the free profiles and see if it works the same.

If its bad for all- can you attach some logs from the session.

\\WRobot\Logs

28 minutes ago, eeny said:

If you are using the bot for the first time in a zone- it will need to download meshes to know where to run in the zone.  Depending on how long that takes the bot will stand still while that happens.

Most people as far as i know have that profile working pretty well so to determine if its just that herb profile- or every herb profile(your install) can you try with one of the free profiles and see if it works the same.

\\WRobot\Logs

Aye, so if you have REALLY bad internet, it can take some time...

Hi, please, would you еxplain me what do you want to say with to "download  meshes"? I just don't inderstand what do you mean, if you know how I can fix this problem with the bot, please tell me or explain me again. When I start the bot in the game, after couple minutes he just stoped on one place and doing nothing or just rotates in a circle. I need to open window of the bot and click "stop" and after that "start" to begin again. I really don't know how to fix this. Thank you for your assistance!

18 hours ago, eeny said:

\\WRobot\Logs

Hi, please, would you еxplain me what do you want to say with to "download  meshes"? I just don't inderstand what do you mean, if you know how I can fix this problem with the bot, please tell me or explain me again. When I start the bot in the game, after couple minutes he just stoped on one place and doing nothing or just rotates in a circle. I need to open window of the bot and click "stop" and after that "start" to begin again. I really don't know how to fix this. Thank you for your assistance!

Think at it like a map:

Untill you have explored (in this case downloaded) the diffent zone of the map, you can't see whats the map are holden.

So what it means is " the bot need to download the map" to be able to "see / use " the map :)

- This is simply made, so you only need to download a very small file to get the bot going, instead of downloading like 400 mb of maps

hope this explained it :)

6 minutes ago, AdrianHudd said:

Yep just figured that one out. Is it safe tho ? Im just planning on using it for gathering.. any risks of getting banned ? 

Thanks

There are ALWAYS risks of getting banned, it's a bot...

1 hour ago, AdrianHudd said:

Yep just figured that one out. Is it safe tho ? Im just planning on using it for gathering.. any risks of getting banned ? 

Thanks

You will be banned sooner or later so i suggest you to not use your main account.

22 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Think at it like a map:

Untill you have explored (in this case downloaded) the diffent zone of the map, you can't see whats the map are holden.

So what it means is " the bot need to download the map" to be able to "see / use " the map :)

- This is simply made, so you only need to download a very small file to get the bot going, instead of downloading like 400 mb of maps

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't inderstand from where a have to download this maps, I watched in web sait and in the internet however l can't finded exactly what l have to download? Can l ask you a favour to send to me a web sait or the fail to l can to download it and tell me where to put it so l could to start use the bot correctly? I will be very thankful if you assisted me! Just this is new thing for me and l don't know how it works! Thank you most sincerely for your help and separated time! :)

57 minutes ago, rusata said:

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't inderstand from where a have to download this maps, I watched in web sait and in the internet however l can't finded exactly what l have to download? Can l ask you a favour to send to me a web sait or the fail to l can to download it and tell me where to put it so l could to start use the bot correctly? I will be very thankful if you assisted me! Just this is new thing for me and l don't know how it works! Thank you most sincerely for your help and separated time! :)

Thats the beautiful part, it download as you run a long- exploreing New stuff

On 28.10.2016 г. at 6:13 PM, Arcangelo said:

Think at it like a map:

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Thats the beautiful part, it download as you run a long- exploreing New stuff

What that mean? Please, do you help me for this problem if you can?

20 minutes ago, rusata said:

What that mean? Please, do you help me for this problem if you can?

You dont have to do anything mate.

The bot will download what is needed, but it just means the first time you go to a New place it will have to buffer a bit

On 28.10.2016 г. at 6:13 PM, Arcangelo said:

Think at it like a map:

On 31.10.2016 г. at 10:23 PM, rusata said:

[D] 22:10:56 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
[D] 22:11:14 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
[D] 22:11:18 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
22:11:21 - [Farming] Farm Fjarnskaggl > 3907,885 ; 2518,039 ; 314,456 ; "None"
[N] 22:11:21 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 14
22:11:37 - [Farming] Farm successful
22:11:37 - [Mount] Mounting ground mount Swift Purple Wind Rider
[N] 22:11:39 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 12
[N] 22:11:48 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
[N] 22:11:48 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
[D] 22:11:49 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
[N] 22:11:49 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
[D] 22:11:49 - [MovementManager] Avoid wall: Jump
[N] 22:11:50 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
[N] 22:11:51 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2

This is what happens to the log file when my problem occurs and there is 10-15 minutes of [path-finding] path count: 2 spam is this in your opinion when bot trys to download maps or map is missing and if map is missing where I can download maps manualy to fix the problem

??