About This File
No refunds - you are purchasing a digital copy of a product. DO NOT USE ON TBC.
For questions and bugreports, please reach out to me on Discord.
The attached file is a low level demo.
How to get your transaction id
Go to your purchase email, which also contains your download link. Download the product and install it following the README.txt
Your transaction ID here is "1314324" you will need to copy this into the fightclass settings after purchasing it to be able to use it. Make sure the DLL file is extracted into your FightClass folder.
You do this by clicking on the little cogwheel icon after selecting the correct filename in your Fight Class (wRobot settings tab).
Scroll all the way to the top and enter the ID you received in your email:
Disclaimer: This fightclass only works with the English client. It is possible, that I will add support for more later.
Warrior are a rocky class to level. This fightclass is designed to have a lot of options to keep you alive.
I highly recommend getting a good 2 hander and not switching to 2 weapons until higher levels (if you run Fury).
Dynamic Rotation Based Upon Level
- Uses available stances - can and will stance dance for Overpower without wasting rage
- Can be set to always range pull
- Setting to sit down to keep crit buffs up at all times
Situational Spell Usage
- Will range pull if many enemies are around the target (Throw, Shoot, etc)
- Rotates through skills to handle multiple targets
Automatic Skill Detection
- Automatically detects if you learn new spells while leveling, no need to restart the bot
- No need for anything on your bars either, it will swap spells out itself
I, the owner and creator of this file, am in no way associated with the wRobot company. By purchasing this file, you agree to the contract of the purchasing website and that alone.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- authentication system bug fixed, this caused the server (and your client) a lot of load, PLEASE update