About This File
**No refunds – you are purchasing a digital copy of a product
Disclaimer: I, the owner and creator of this product, am not associated with the WRobot company.
WTrainer is a Vanilla WRobot plugin that automatically travels to the nearest class trainer on level up (will take taxi), automatically trains talents, and overrides WRobot's native taxi (flight) system.
– Trainer (spells) – automatically travels to nearest class trainer on level up (will take taxi)
- Users can define training frequency, e.g., every 2 levels, 4 levels, etc.
- Users can blacklist levels, i.e., do not visit trainer at level 10, 14, 22, etc.
- Users can define the trainer cities they wish to visit, e.g., Orgrimmar, Camp Mojache, Grom'gol, Thunder Bluff, etc.
- Plugin will only travel to trainers on characters' current continent
- Low-level characters will only travel to trainers in starting zones
– Trainer (weapons & professions) – supports the following non-class trainers
- If required, will automatically purchase 'Skinning Knife'
- Herbalism (1-300)
- If required, will automatically purchase 'Mining Pick'
- First Aid (1-150)
First Aid (225-300)
- Requires completion of faction's Artisan First Aid quest
- Weapon Masters (all)
– Talents – automatically assigns talents based on builds copied from https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-talents/
– Flights (taxi) – overrides WRobot's native taxi system
- Takes flight paths when destination is > 1000 yards away (default)
- Discovers previously undiscovered flight paths when within 50 yards (default) of new flight master
- Automatically updates available flight paths of a character whenever the taxi map is opened
- Users can enable and customize the ability to avoid flight paths located in high-level zones
– Vendors (buy, sell, repair) – overrides WRobot's native buy, sell and repair system
Calculates nearest vendor for repairing, selling and buying of food, drinks and ammunition; eliminates need for profile-specific NPCs
- Currently supports 754 NPCs across both continents
Completes all vending (buy, sell, repair and training) in a single trip:
Plugin will not sell, return to grinding, run out of food, buy food, return to grinding, run out of drink, buy drink, return to grinding, etc.
Plugin will fully replenish all necessary items and perform all selling, repairing and training while in town
- If the bot visits a lone NPC at a far corner of the map who only offers repairs, the plugin will not make a long distance trip across the zone to town, but will replenish all necessary items and perform other vending during its next visit to town.
- Plugin will fully replenish all necessary items and perform all selling, repairing and training while in town
- Plugin will not sell, return to grinding, run out of food, buy food, return to grinding, run out of drink, buy drink, return to grinding, etc.
- Blacklisting options:
Food, drink and ammunition:
Automatically purchases food, drink and ammunition appropriate to character level
- Option available to enable purchasing of lower level food and drinks
- Automatically equips ammunition upgrades, i.e., moving from "Rough Arrow" to "Sharp Arrow"
- Automatically destroys low-level ammo
- Automatically sells low-level food and drinks
- Automatically purchases food, drink and ammunition appropriate to character level
Quiver & ammo pouches:
- Automatically detects quiver position, size and current inventory
- If quiver detected, will always fill quiver during vending
- If no quiver detected, will use ammo count defined in plugin settings
- Hearthstone – provides option to use hearthstone prior to vending
How it works:
a. Trainer (spells):
The plugin continuously monitors for level ups; once a level up has been identified, the plugin interrupts the bot's current movements and begins travelling to the nearest class trainer to learn new spells – if the bot is stopped (not paused) during its travel to trainer, the travel to trainer phase is cancelled and will not be triggered again until the next applicable level up occurs.
The plugin uses an internal database to identify the nearest class trainer; the plugin will fly to the nearest class trainer if necessary.
The plugin will only travel to trainer locations that are set to true within the plugin's settings: 05 – Alliance Trainers & 06 – Horde Trainers
The plugin continuously monitors for available talent points; once available talent points are identified, the plugin will assign talents based on the Talent strings plugin setting. Talent strings are generated by visiting https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-talents/ and creating a build; once a build has been created, the below portion of the site's URL is copied and pasted into the Talent strings plugin setting:
The plugin will always learn the left talent tree first, and will assign talent points from left to right – multiple talent strings may be used to better control the order in which talents are assigned.
During movement, the plugin calculates the travel distance between the character's position and his/her destination; if the travel path is > 1000 yards (default), the plugin searches its internal flight master database for a shorter path – if a shorter path utilizing flight masters is found, then plugin will take said flight.
Flight paths should only be set to true within the plugin's settings if they are available to a character; if a flight path is set to true, but it is not known, the plugin will still attempt to fly.
Completely overrides WRobot's native buy, sell and repair systems; once the plugin's vending settings are enabled, an internal database containing 754 NPCs is referenced, causing the bot to ignore any WRobot or profile-specific vendors that may be configured. Once the need to buy, sell or repair is detected, the plugin will locate the nearest vendor and send the bot to this NPC to perform any necessary vending functions. Further details of this feature's functionality are located above in the product's description.
What's New in Version 1.3.3 See changelog
- Complete rework of Weapon Masters training logic – update corrects all reported training issues since v1.3.0
- Complete rework of buy food & drink logic – removed all dependencies upon WRobot's native food & drink code
Implemented logic to prevent vending and training from triggering while following NPC or following path
- Vending & training will re-trigger once these Quester steps have completed
- Fixed issue causing vending & training to fail to trigger while in Zeppelin
Several improvements to hearthstone logic:
- Fixed issue allowing hearthstone use when current location & save location were on opposite continents
- Fixed issue causing hearthstone to be skipped if character was casting as hearthstone use was triggered
Added logic to prevent hearthstone from being used if vending or training is already underway (conserves cooldown)
- Prevents unnecessary hearthstone use during vendor chains, ex: training -> food/drink -> repair -> etc.
Hearthstone will now be used only at the start of a new chain
- Removed old version (v1.3.1) of plugin from downloads