About This File
No refunds - you are purchasing a digital copy of a product.
For questions and bugreports, please reach out to me on Discord.
I will continue working on this plugin and it will receive updates (which are included in the purchase).
For suggestions, please also use my Discord channel.
After all the work I have put into vanilla, people have asked me to post this separately in the vanilla section. This is the same file as the TBC/WotLK version. It will be easier to give support for vanilla with 2 separate posts though.
Any problems pathing? Disable all "Avoid Enemy" options.
- can automatically set food and drink (uses @reapler's database)
- can automatically purchase ammunition (deactivated by default)
- automatically chooses the best quest reward for your class
- automatically equips better items, based on TBC "Pawn" stat weights
- creates and uses bandages if you have First Aid trained
- runs away from fight if you're likely to die (can be seen several times throughout the video - fails in cave sometimes)1
- spirit rezz if chain dying
- ignore all combat if items are broken
- stop combat with evading mobs
- hearthstone if stuck (please read instructions)
- fully automated trainer choosing and training, goes every 4 levels after level 20
- automatically use potions in combat
- stop combat with tapped targets
- stop combat if target is evading
- advanced (combat) looter to never miss loot/skinning again (range setting included)
- swim up if you are about to drown
- teaches your bot how to use transports for shorter paths (supported so far: Deeprun Tram, Darnassus Portal/Ship, Barrens Elevator)
- constant updates, you should re-download through your Rocketr link every evening
This is a new multi-expansion, multi-functionality plugin. I wrote it to fix some of the inconveniences, bugs and "bot-like" behavior wRobot comes with sometimes. Down below is a list of features, that this plugin brings to the table. Any plugin that has the same/similar functionality to my public (free) plugins has been improved in functionality and CPU usage.
Here you can find a 1:30 hour long video of a pure quester run from level 1-12 where you can see some of the plugin's functionality. The "running away" part of the plugin can sometimes be buggy within caves.
1Problems with "running away from combat" will occur in highly obstructed areas, such as caves, hills or anything else where your bot might have issues navigating (such as highly contested areas with tons of enemies). I have been trying (and still am) to improve this feature as much as I can, but if you aren't grinding with your bot (questing, gathering, etc) I recommend setting it to only run away if you pull more than x number of enemies
No instructions needed anymore! The plugin is now smart and uses @reapler's database (credit to him for the DB, big thanks!) to automatically find a vendor that sells meat/drinks and forces the bot to go there.
Your hearthstone needs to be set to your current continent (anywhere on it) for the bot to find a path back to your regular grinding/questing spot, after using Hearthstone to get out of a "stuck" situation. If this is not the case, please disable that feature in the plugin settings.
I, the owner and creator of this file, am in no way associated with the wRobot company. By purchasing this file, you agree to the contract of the purchasing website and that alone.
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- bunch of features, including smart pull, pathing, etc (updated the feature list)
- improved looting through calling AutoLoot in memory