About This File
This is an early version of a free plugin that I'm developing which removes the default trainers state and adds it's own.
This is so you can choose which spells to learn when leveling up and not waste gold on the useless ones.
It also has a profession learning state where it will check to see if you are able to get the next level of a profession, go to the trainer and learn it.
Example uses would be gathering professions, set it going and when it reaches a certain level it will go train and go back to gathering.
This still needs some work though, at the moment it attempts to do this for primary professions up to level 300 and up to level 150 for secondary professions (due to the need for books).
It uses the WRobot NPC database so make sure your trainers are in there.
- A grid for levels to train at
- A grid for the spells you want to learn (Spelling is important!)
- A minimum amount of silver to have before going to train
- Enable/Disable learning primary professions
- Enable/Disable learning secondary professions
If no levels are added to the grid it will just go every 2 levels.
Possible features at some point:
- Crafting Professions (Alchemy, Tailoring, First aid, etc.) if you have the materials
Let me know if you have issues.
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
Messed up my previous updated of adding the states when class training is disabled. Should be okay now.