About This File
This is a Holy Paladin Custom Class especially made for leveling by healing in dungeons (party mode).
The code is highly based on Pasterke's Druid Restoration Heal Routine and AudreyH's Holy Paladin Fight Class.
The currently used talents are Sacred Shield & Holy Prism, and no specific glyphs are needed.
The class is not intended to be used above level 90 or in battlegrounds and was therefor not tested.
All spells need to be configured before the class can be used, all options are deactivated by default.
Product Settings for Party Mode
- Healer: ON (not necessary)
- Follow distance: 7 (should be between 5 & 10)
- Any harvesting and looting should be OFF
- Close bot if teleported: OFF (needs to be off for Dungeons)
Fight Class Settings explenations:
- Auto Interrupt : interrupt enemies spells (might not work atm)
- Follow Tank : Follows the tank while being in fight
- Use Attack Spells : Attacks the partys targets with Judgement, Hammer of Wrath and Denounce (makes healing and movement slower)
- "Healing skill" HP% : Cast "Healing skill" on party members with health equal or below to value %
- "Group healing skill" HP% : Cast "Group healing skill" when amnount of players health is below value %
- "Group healing skill" Players : Amount of players whith health below %
- Redemption on : Select what type of partymembers to revive
This fightclass is not a final version, there's many stuff that can be improved or added - any questions, help or ideas are welcome!
Stuff which I want to add:
Cleanse, Execution Sentence, better attacking (healer should never pull mobs ^^) , better heal rotation, support for lvl100
Last but not least:
DON'T use this Class in dungeons while being AFK - movement in dungeons is pretty messy
What's New in Version 0.0.4 See changelog
- improved Beacon of Light usage (wont cast on self if tank gets out of sight anymore)
- increased priority for Word of Glory
- added spell Denounce to attack spells (with lowest priority)
- added spell Devotion Aura with settings
- fixed bug which caused dismounting while not being in fight
- added spell Divine Shield (wil be used if health <= 20% or stunned or fleeing or falling far)
- increased priority of group healing spells