About This File
Let me know if you come into any issues with my fight classes.
-Arcane Mage uses Cold Snap and Nether Tempest. It should be set up properly for WRotation and Grinder.
-Blood Death Knight uses Death Pact and Blood Tap talents.
-Destruction Warlock works. Doesn't use any talents quite yet.
-Elemental Shaman doesn't have any talents currently. It's a quick rotation I made for a friend who is planning on maintaining his own cooldowns and such. I'll add more to it later.
-Fire Mage uses Cold Snap and Blast Wave. Currently Blast Wave is not handled all that great, so it may not fire sometimes, but I will be fixing it eventually.
-Frost Mage uses Cold Snap as a heal.
-Fury Warrior uses Storm Bolt! It is also HIGHLY recommended to pick up Wild Strikes, since that's how I programmed the Rage management, but I also added in the option to use Sudden Death.
-Guardian Druid uses Dream of Cenarius for Healing Touch and Cenarion Ward on CD (such an awesome talent),
-Marksmanship Hunter is done. Talents it uses are Stampede, Dire Beast, and Glaive Toss.
-Ret Paladin uses Selfless Healer for survivability.
-Shadow Priest uses Desperate Prayer, Power Infusion, and Halo.
-Windwalker Monk uses Chi Wave, Chi Brew.
Currently working for 6.x
Blood Death Knight
Frost Death Knight
What's New in Version Mending Broken Classes
- I lost track of what I updated since the last upload.. I know this one contains Windwalker Monk though.
- Marksmanship Hunter added. Might have issues with focus capping for higher haste builds. I only tested on a 505 Hunter.
- Guardian Druid has been added. Lots and lots of defense in this one.
- REEETTRRRIIBBUTTION! Retadin has been fixed.
- DEEEESTRRRUUCCCTIOONNN!! Destruction Warlock has been added to the list of working stuff.
- Ohhhh, look what we have here, a completely NEW fight class. My first time making an Elemental Shaman class. Enjoy it!
- Shadow Priest was moved to the front of the list, all you SPriests can thank SephBlades for his forum activity getting it moved up.
- Fire Mage down. Sorry for the update spam!
- Frost mage has been added. It was doing about 6k more DPS than arcane on the L85 target dummy, will try improving arcane later.
- Another update for arcane mages, uses the new mana percent condition.
- Arcane Mage has been updated. Requires two talents.
- Finished fury warrior, it's a complete DPS spec, if you want to add some defense to it, send me a message and I will teach you the ways.
- Fury warrior now has it's DPS rotation done, will add CD's tomorrow.
- Blood DK is kicking ass. It is set up for surviving and nothing more. You will not top DPS charts, you will not gain 10m exp/hour grinding, but set it on Wrotation and you will be a healers best friend.
- Messed up the last upload. Nothing fixed yet.
- Frost works, but it is far from optimized.