Support

Ordush

If you need help with anything with the Warrior Fightclass for Vanilla, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted issues, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:

Ich cant test it now, but i have few questions:
- which Profile i use, that i move my warrior self and use your fightclass when i am infight?

- when i leveling in arms skill trees, does it works too when i Tank a Dungeon?

Than i think, awesome Idea! Thx, i bought it

Edit: - edited the Word self and use

Edited by masterli

1 minute ago, masterli said:

Ich cant test it now, but i have few questions:
- which Profile i use, that i move my warrior and your fightclass Fights?

- when i leveling in arms skill trees, does it works too

Than i think, awesome Idea! Thx

Fightclasses are used for rotations.
You can use any profile you want.
It's obviously a good idea to use either party or dungeon with this warrior fightclass.
you CAN level in arms, but it won't use arms abilities, since this is a protection fightclass.

only for vanilla or maybe adapting for tbc and wotlk?
eat much processor? maybe need optiop for delay change?Thread.Sleep
in future you add fight classes for attaking only tank target?

3 minutes ago, zatvorgt said:

only for vanilla or maybe adapting for tbc and wotlk?
eat much processor? maybe need optiop for delay change?Thread.Sleep
in future you add fight classes for attaking only tank target?

Right now it's only for Vanilla. Eating much processor? I am not having any issues like that.
I obviously have thread.Sleep in the  loop. (This is not my first fightclass)
Forcing the dps to attack only tank target is not a fightclass thing.
That's a plugin thing. ?
I may add that to my dungeon plugin later. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ridder654 said:

Will the prot warrior do no rotation in bg's? because for me in bg's and duels it does nothing.

It's not made for pvp (it even says pve in the title)

However, it should work just fine try wrotation

2 hours ago, ridder654 said:

im using wrotation and it dose nothing

Weird, no idea why. But as i said, it's not made for pvp.
Try turning off main-tank etc. - Perhaps it's trying to sunder armor something that's not supposed to be sundered in pvp?

Just now, zeriox3000 said:

I just downloaded and installed it all fine, but my bot isn't using any abilities? No hunters mark, arcane shot, serpent sting, raptor strike, etc.

I have confirmed that the rotation is enabled and the conditions are being met.

-- On netherwing

The warrior does not have any of those spells?

Just now, ridder654 said:

tried turning off main tank. still does nothing. i understand its not for pvp, but thought it would do basic rotation

There is no such thing as a "basic" rotation when you want to make anything advanced.
It's made for tanking in PVE, however, there is no reason at all for it not to work in pvp though.

Still don't see any reason honestly.
You have obviously already disabled taunt.

I don't know what to tell you lol
The only thing that i can think of is the server being bugged, and not putting you "in-combat" or if the server doesn't see allies as "IsAttackAble" those are literally the only conditions that i have that could prevent you from getting to the combat rotation.

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, warces said:

Hi, I just purchased your rotation but it directs me to 1.0.0. is it okay to use that or are there any other links that I need to use?

It automatically updates to the newest version. ?

Hello, I really enjoy using your rotations. Own both your hunter and prot warrior now. Can I learn if it is possible to disable the auto target selection and faceing the enemy options for your protection warrior rotation? Thanks a lot.

25 minutes ago, warces said:

Hello, I really enjoy using your rotations. Own both your hunter and prot warrior now. Can I learn if it is possible to disable the auto target selection and faceing the enemy options for your protection warrior rotation? Thanks a lot.

I don't know if there is an option in wrobot settings, stuff like that is not done by the fightclass. ?

4 minutes ago, warces said:

I disabled everything in wrobot relating the facing or moving but I will check it again, probably not set it up properly. Thansk a lot!

Try and explain the situation you want for the bot here. You want to use the bot, but you don't want it to target or face mobs? Or?
Because I don't think that would make much sense, unless you are using wrotation, if that is the case, then you just turn off auto movement control.
Just note that, auto stuff like auto sunder etc. won't work then. ?

Thanks, my issue happens in 2+ fights. Because it tries to multi-sunder, it just moves to the second target or face the mobs and rotate to that direction. In some conditions that movement interrupts my manual movement direction and may cause positioning mistakes and makes the control on your character harder. Turning off the auto movement control on product settings does not help as well.

Edit: am using wrotation, yes