Is complete condition help

miminio

How i can make a complete condition from a key that is in keyring.

For the  quest that i have to loot this key and then open the chest.

this code for bag items is not working "return ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(5851) >= 1;"

you would need 2 quests.. 1 to loot 1 to use.

You can use

return ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(16314) >= 1; - use this in the "iscomplete" section of the quest, and add the Key ID.

Then mke a quest that is "Use Item On" put the location, add the key for the item to be used, and add the item that it needs to use it on.

6 minutes ago, Andoido said:

you would need 2 quests.. 1 to loot 1 to use.

You can use

return ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(16314) >= 1; - use this in the "iscomplete" section of the quest, and add the Key ID.

Then mke a quest that is "Use Item On" put the location, add the key for the item to be used, and add the item that it needs to use it on.

yes thats the plan but the key goes to keyring bag and return ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(16314) >= 1 is not working so never completes part 1.that way im asking

KeyExample.xml

Add the Custom Script part of the attached file to the "Custom Script" part of your quester profile. Then use it as custom complete condition for that quest (part) and call it like this:

return Key.haveKey(KeyId);

Returns true, if the key is on your key chain. The only thing you have to change is KeyId

1 hour ago, FNV316 said:

KeyExample.xml

Add the Custom Script part of the attached file to the "Custom Script" part of your quester profile. Then use it as custom complete condition for that quest (part) and call it like this:

return Key.haveKey(KeyId);

Returns true, if the key is on your key chain. The only thing you have to change is KeyId

thnx alot FNV i ll try it and see