Can someone modify this fightclass for me please?

bigjohnman

Hey, this fight class does everything I want, except it doesnt use fire blast and doesn't always use evocation. Could someone modify it so it fire blasts the mob it is fighting after frostbolt, always when it is off CD. Could it also be modified to always use evocation when it is off CD (unless you are flying, or are over 70% hp/mana)

Thanks

Tom 1-80 Frost Mage fixed.lnk

21 hours ago, Paultimate said:

Why are you linking us to a shortcut file? Are you my grandmother?

This is an easy edit, so upload the file and someone (or myself) can do this.

I did it myself, but I want it to start fireblasting AFTER frostbolt, if I place frostbolt as a higher priority to fireblast it doesn't use fireblast at all, but if fireblast is the higher priority it always uses fireblast first to engage combat, instead of doing it after a frostbolt like a normal human would. How can I fix this, thanks. Basically, I want it to always use fireblast when it is off cooldown, but I want it to always be used after the first frostbolt.

Aaron frost mage.xml

10 hours ago, bigjohnman said:

Never heard so much crap in my life

You know that if you were a paying user, it would show you as "wRobot user" not as Members, right? So either you're running a cracked wRobot or you're entering captchas every 15 minutes for the trial...

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

You know that if you were a paying user, it would show you as "wRobot user" not as Members, right? So either you're running a cracked wRobot or you're entering captchas every 15 minutes for the trial...

Or I have a forum account that isn't linked to my botting account. https://gyazo.com/85fd663819a79ec529a1eb4b0d095101

now shut the hell up