Wrobot doesnt accept quest reward

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, do you use wow addons? if yes try to disable all

I have changed my ip on my vpn and the bot turned the quest in, really really wierd I will test it more and tell you if it worked.

I have another question mate, how do I tell bot to equip items that he gets from quest rewards in questing?

Same thing on different char, changed ip, having 500ms and the bot doesnt turn in the quests... 

Wtf? does this bot even work??????????????????? I have only "WhatsGoingOn" plugin, wow set to Maximized, all graphics on low to improfe the performance of the bot...

Its NOT profile problem thats for sure, i have tried 5 different profiles and it happens with each.

One thing I noticed: It turns the quest (that didnt want to turn earlier) after I relog the character, but shortly afterwards when he wants to turn another quest in (like in 2 minutes) it happens again..

My wow is clean install, has NO addons, no cache, no wtf folders etc.

Please help me out

14 hours ago, Jensen- said:

[Info] Wow Addons: Auc-Advanced, Auc-Filter-Basic, Auc-ScanData, Auc-Stat-Classic, Auc-Stat-Histogram, Auc-Stat-Purchased, Auc-Stat-Simple, Auc-Stat-StdDev, Auctioneer, BeanCounter, BtmScan, Enchantrix, Enchantrix-Barker, EnhTooltip, GearScoreLite, Informant, Postal, Stubby, !Swatter

LatencyMin = 50 ; LatencyMax = 250

Even in official server this config will cause problems (and I don't speak about usage of plugin like ClearBlacklist.cs in quester mode).

14 hours ago, johnblaster123 said:

Its NOT profile problem thats for sure, i have tried 5 different profiles and it happens with each.

One thing I noticed: It turns the quest (that didnt want to turn earlier) after I relog the character, but shortly afterwards when he wants to turn another quest in (like in 2 minutes) it happens again..

My wow is clean install, has NO addons, no cache, no wtf folders etc.

Please help me out

To be sure, if you can try to download another wow client (in another website)