new routes for battlegrounder

hello,

I wonder if there is any tutorial how to make our own routes for battlegrounder? if there isn't any, can anyone explain how to do that?  some BG routes are just doesn't work right they get stuck somewhere and trying to run through gate. 

I explained it to ScripterQQ a while ago, he has posted a few good profiles since.

https://wrobot.eu/files/category/124-battlegrounder-wotlk/

There's a profile creator when you open the Battlegrounder product that helps you record them.

Edited by Matenia

My profiles are/were good. Though, I got banned after 2min in battleground some months ago, using my Paladin rotation (public) and my Arathi Basin rotation (public).

So I would suggest you to create your own profile and fight class because there is a high chance that all my public stuff is detected by the warden.

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, ScripterQQ said:

My profiles are/were good. Though, I got banned after 2min in battleground some months ago, using my Paladin rotation (public) and my Arathi Basin rotation (public).

So I would suggest you to create your own profile and fight class because there is a high chance that all my public stuff is detected by the warden.

What warden? We play on private servers without the budget or the Expertise of Blizzard.

- Btw what server was you banned on? The most relevant info here.