To Town / Vendors

Why does the bot never select the closest vendor, I have bots going ashenvale all the way to sun rock retreat, then bots in stone talon going to thunder bluff? deleted the whole NPC db and added my own, still just adds them all back in

7 minutes ago, Grizzler said:

Why does the bot never select the closest vendor, I have bots going ashenvale all the way to sun rock retreat, then bots in stone talon going to thunder bluff? deleted the whole NPC db and added my own, still just adds them all back in

It's difficult to help you debug the issue when you don't even provide a full log ?

I'd try with all plugins disabled, since you do have a plugin affecting some of the GoToTown behaviour.

I'm not sure certain that this plugin is causing the issue, but you might want to try without any plugins -  just to be sure.

10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Adding repair Grod for next ToTown state!
10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Adding vendor Midsummer Merchant for next ToTown state!
10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Choosing trainer: Matero Zeshuwal with ID: 23535

Edited by Lbniese

2 hours ago, Lbniese said:

I'd try with all plugins disabled, since you do have a plugin affecting some of the GoToTown behaviour.

I'm not sure certain that this plugin is causing the issue, but you might want to try without any plugins -  just to be sure.

10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Adding repair Grod for next ToTown state!
10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Adding vendor Midsummer Merchant for next ToTown state!
10:36:35 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Choosing trainer: Matero Zeshuwal with ID: 23535

Surely there must be a way to fix this those surely removing a paid script will fix it but is there anyway to make it work properly?

Well if it doesn't occur while disabling your paid script, then you could contact the author and work out a solution.

But we don't know if the script (That being the plugin) is the issue yet, so right now I'm simply trying to help you isolate the issue.

I've had problems with this as well, in fact, the exact situation you're talking about... my guy LOVED going to Ashen-vale, and he would walk across Kalimdor to get there too!

I'm wondering if it could be due to an interaction between the NPC database and your profile's NPC database. I'm not really sure how to fix, any more advice would be appreciated.

HMP doesn't do vendor/repair selection for you, unless you specifically activate it. 
If you do, it has its own level restrictions for several zones and will choose the closest vendor (by path, not 2D distance) that is not in a higher level zone. This is done for food/drink/ammunition automatically. For regular vendoring, by default wRobot will choose its own database.

If your profile doesn't add vendors or your own db is just mostly empty, wRobot doesn't have a lot of choices. 
If HMP selects a vendor you don't want it to select, simply blacklist the NPC ID (which you can get from classicdb.ch, tbc.cavernoftime.com etc)in HMP's settings.