Push key outside wow window

Jensen-

var p = System.diagnostic.Process.GetProcessesByName("name");
foreach (var process in p)
{
robot Manager.Helpful.Keyboard.Press Key(process.MainWindowHandle, System.Windows.Forms.Key.F1);
}

when using this command im getting an error 

witch one is the name of the program the first line 

or the wow admin....

12 lut 2019 12H23.log.html

because, if people sees this metod they will start doing it, and i can quess when the farm will change from mob/quest grinding  to a specific spot farm,it will get fixed and no1 gonna benefit, i know i asked for a specific code but with it theres a metod that i would like to keep it for myself.Ye mby im selfish but i didnt see any1 sharing here or anyother place hes best farm metods

On 2/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, Droidz said:

Why create new thread? Why hide your old thread when I give code than can help another users? I stop help you

I'm looking for the same exact solution in this thread, can you help me with that please?

On 2/12/2019 at 3:02 PM, Jensen- said:

because, if people sees this metod they will start doing it, and i can quess when the farm will change from mob/quest grinding  to a specific spot farm,it will get fixed and no1 gonna benefit, i know i asked for a specific code but with it theres a metod that i would like to keep it for myself.Ye mby im selfish but i didnt see any1 sharing here or anyother place hes best farm metods

if anyone ask here for help and Droidz  or anyone help and in next this person hide answer its a @#$$% i see many good people here and im happy only few $^#@ers if you are good enought you can make $ in any method any place,but if ask help  get answer on public forum and hide this after get answer, its bad realy bad we are all here in one purpose and when we start be a selfish it will end in only one way.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:56 PM, artur.k said:

if anyone ask here for help and Droidz  or anyone help and in next this person hide answer its a @#$$% i see many good people here and im happy only few $^#@ers if you are good enought you can make $ in any method any place,but if ask help  get answer on public forum and hide this after get answer, its bad realy bad we are all here in one purpose and when we start be a selfish it will end in only one way.

arturn, nu 4to podelat, s volkami jit' po vol4'i vit'

5 hours ago, Mykoplazma said:

If you need to send a key to game you can use many methods like Sendkeys (C# api ) , runing autohotkey or autoit exe or autoit dll and many other.

Using this 

public sealed class  : QuestClass
{
    public void test(object sender, System.EventArgs e) 
    {
    SendKeys("{ENTER}");
    }
}

gives me this error

[E] 12:33:26.870 - Compilator Error :
c:\Users\Kiccsi\AppData\Local\Temp\jxfljbqs\jxfljbqs.0.cs(23,22) : error CS1001: Identifier expected

Im currently trying to do it with autoit but its taking a lot of time because Im a newbie.

I tried in the quest editor as a fullcsharpcode quest, but I dont know how to use the system.windows.forms dll directly in it. I just installed a couple of days ago VS2019 with all the required workloads, so the compiling enviroments are not missing, but Im not sure how to do a quest profile cs file while using it as a step because its giving me the same compile error: The type or namespace name 'Forms' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

If you can help me with that, Im sure it will work.