Replacing Backstab From The Front

Womble

Basically using the following 'C Sharp Code' condition: -

"(System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.35f)" - thanks to another thread on this forum!

I can check whether backstab will work. This is great but then the rotation stops because it can't build Combo Points.

What I want it to do when infront of a target is replace Backstab with Hemorrhage.

Here is the PQR code for Hemorrhage: -

if ( PQR_UnitFacing("target", "player") or PQR_NotBehindTarget(0.1) ) and ( GetComboPoints( "player", "target" ) < 5) then

CastSpellByName( GetSpellInfo(16511), nil )
return true

elseif not PQR_UnitFacing( "target", "player" ) and ( GetComboPoints( "player", "target" ) == 4 and UnitPower( "player" ) > 79 ) then

CastSpellByName( GetSpellInfo(16511), nil )
return true

end

end

I realise Wrobot doesn't have a method to identify if the unit is facing so I was wondering if anyone else had any great ideas to mimic the above? I have little understanding of lua or c+ myself.

My best guess would be something along the lines of...

if (System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.35f) then castability("backstab") else useability("hemorrhage")

as a very loose translation to what I'd imagine. How I put that in practice though / to what ability I attach it I have no idea.

Hey,

I disabled movement so I move my character.

Will the 'IsFacing' condition help me use hemo instead of backstab if I am not behind my target though?

Would it be on the backstab condition I'd put 'IsFacing: False' and then create another Hemo ability beneath it in the priority or something?

Also, is there any chance you could add a condition something like 'buff duration' so you type the name i.e. 'rupture' - time left '3' or 3000 if done in miliseconds and it refreshes it? Would simplify things a lot for more complex rotations.

Hey.

Ambush is behind and in stealth only and garrote isn't right either.

The ability I'd want it to use is hemorrhage since that can be used infront and also grants Combo Points, it just isn't as powerful as backstab. BUT it is a decent substitute if you aren't behind an enemy.

I'd love to know how to do this though. Not sure if the condition Droidz mentioned will fix this?

Hello,

WRobot before launch spell it faces target, this condition is not required.

But wait next update I'll add this condition (IsFacing).

Yeah, we have a misunderstanding. I think your condition is just checking if your character faces your target, correct?

What I need is if an ability can only hit from behind, that if I am infront of a target it uses another ability. That's why I placed '(System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.35f)' on backstab.

OR perhaps tell me how to edit: (System.Math.Abs(ObjectManager.Me.Rotation - ObjectManager.Target.Rotation) < 0.35f) to being infront of a target?