bot doesnt know how to use druid aquatic form gathering with it is impossible, when it shifts out from aquatic to cat or to normal it doesnt go back to aquatic will drown

• 2 weeks later...

I think than problem is when WRobot find path from ground to water, path is ground path, you need to add several water hotspots (when if find path from water to water it is swim path) (or use quest type followpath)

got other quest that has several paths in water the one in descolace with sellfish and clams and druid  does not use aquatic form, it that quest my chars spend 30-45min in water and still nothing

@Jensen- Hello, this should work (not tested) if you want to go underwater and grab a object. it should work.

run this code as a overridepulseCsharp

if (Quest.HasQuest(QuestID) && !(ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(y, x, z)) < 10) && !(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming))
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));
}
else 
if (wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming && !(ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(BuffID)))
{
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/equip Aquatic Form");
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(500);
}
else
if (wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(BuffID) && wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming)
{
wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x, y, z));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(Object ID).FirstOrDefault().GetBaseAddress);
}
return true;

or if you are using a fightclass, add this to you're fight class as a CSharp and make sure to add it as a buff in the options.

if (wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.IsSwimming && !(ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(BuffID)))
{
wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/equip Aquatic Form");
}

If there is any problem, contact me via message and ill try to help debug them. 

i am sorry for interupting this fourm post, i am trying to be helpful. ?