Not repairing at all

Hello,

When you have problem, you need to disable all wow addons and Wrobot plugins, try to change your profile, fightclasses, and try with fresh WRobot install, after that you can request help with your log file.

And your problem is probably your profile, he remove all npc of your NPCDB (try to start bot with another profile to check if he go repair)

Can confirm there is some repair / vendor problem acure from time to time, but i was not able to catch this bug, so can't say why it happens.
Sometimes my bots just blacklist vendors for no reason, sometimes they decide to went to a vendor far away that is not even in the current profile.

Sometime they went to correct vendor but do nothing, just stand near him for a 10-15 seconds and then go back to profile with full bags. Also have seen other bots (not mine) doing this, runing moltiple times to a vendor, then to the farm spot, then back to the vendor and so on.

I might be wrong, but for me it happens at 2.3.0 version and higher. But as i sayd, maybe it's just a coincedence, don't have any prcise information yet.