Bot behaving strangely

viking

Hello!

There seems to be something wrong with Wrobot at the moment, for me, that is. I am playing on a mage character on a 3.3.5 WOTLK private server. The bot does not cast spells even though the spells are being activated, according to the Wrobot Chat window. Also, I get the error message "too far away" while standing next to a mob. Ive been using the software since around 2017 and this is the first time I have encountered a problem like this. Therefore I was hoping for some clever people to help me crack this nut of a problem. ?

For example, I deleted and clean installed the Wrobot software, without any results. It doesnt matter what kind of profiles/fightclasses I use, the problem still remains. I tried to disable functions such as "calculate distance from target based on size" as well as enabling "fight before being attacked" in the general advanced settings. The problems occurred after I updated the software version.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Thanks for the feedback!

I am not using any addons while botting. The bot is casting now, but wont target 50% of the mobs (not blacklisted ofc). Any suggestions?