Darnassus portal issue

Spiceseeker

Hello, I've got some problem with Darnassus - Rutheran portal. When bot goes to learn skills in Darnassus, he ignores the portal, and when going back - too. So, bot can't enter/leave city. How can this be fixed?

if you wanna go through that dumbass portal your going to have to set your bot up to do a few things.

First is run to the portal, then run through it - turning off close on teleport, wait, turn on close on teleport, and then run to the FP or Boat.

Clear example:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="MyFrame.text:SetText(&quot;LvL 11? Go Through Darn Tree&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Pulse" NameClass="PATHTeldrassilTeldrassilPortal" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move.Forward(Move.MoveAction.PressKey,5500);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="5000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass=" wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = true;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="ObjectManager.Me.Level &gt;= 11 &amp;&amp; ObjectManager.Me.Level &lt; 60 &amp;&amp; (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == &quot;Teldrassil&quot; || wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == &quot;Darnassus&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(8640.58f, 841.118f, 23.26363f);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 3838;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA; int node;&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA; node = wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString&lt;int&gt;(&quot;for i=0,30 do if string.find(TaxiNodeName(i),'Auberdine, Darkshore') then return i end end&quot;);&#xD;&#xA;          &#xD;&#xA;        wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString(&quot;TakeTaxiNode(&quot; + node + &quot;)&quot;);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="130000" />

Basically, This will "Run to portal", wait 1 second. Move forward for 5.5 seconds. Wait 5 seconds, turn CloseifTeleported back on (be sure to turn off beofre you Run Forward.), and then it will run to the Flight Master - and Fly to darkshore.

Copy this code into your profile (use Notepad++ ) Save it, load it via wrobot and you will see what im doing ?

Edited by Andoido

13 hours ago, Andoido said:

if you wanna go through that dumbass portal your going to have to set your bot up to do a few things.

First is run to the portal, then run through it - turning off close on teleport, wait, turn on close on teleport, and then run to the FP or Boat.

Clear example:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="MyFrame.text:SetText(&quot;LvL 11? Go Through Darn Tree&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Pulse" NameClass="PATHTeldrassilTeldrassilPortal" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.Move.Forward(Move.MoveAction.PressKey,5500);" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="5000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass=" wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CloseIfPlayerTeleported = true;" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="EndIf" NameClass="" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="If" NameClass="ObjectManager.Me.Level &gt;= 11 &amp;&amp; ObjectManager.Me.Level &lt; 60 &amp;&amp; (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == &quot;Teldrassil&quot; || wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.MapZoneName == &quot;Darnassus&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="var position = new Vector3(8640.58f, 841.118f, 23.26363f);&#xD;&#xA;int npcEntryId = 3838;&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA;if (!ObjectManager.Me.IsOnTaxi)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    if (wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(position, npcEntryId))&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA; int node;&#xD;&#xA;        Usefuls.SelectGossipOption(GossipOptionsType.taxi);&#xD;&#xA;&#xD;&#xA; node = wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString&lt;int&gt;(&quot;for i=0,30 do if string.find(TaxiNodeName(i),'Auberdine, Darkshore') then return i end end&quot;);&#xD;&#xA;          &#xD;&#xA;        wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString(&quot;TakeTaxiNode(&quot; + node + &quot;)&quot;);&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;}" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="130000" />

Basically, This will "Run to portal", wait 1 second. Move forward for 5.5 seconds. Wait 5 seconds, turn CloseifTeleported back on (be sure to turn off beofre you Run Forward.), and then it will run to the Flight Master - and Fly to darkshore.

Copy this code into your profile (use Notepad++ ) Save it, load it via wrobot and you will see what im doing ?

Thanks a lot, I will give this a try!