Pulls Too Many Mobs Around Corners

When the bot picks a target and starts pathing toward it, if it has to go around obstacles (buildings, structures, etc.) it is ignoring the mobs it's pulling along the way. 

I turned off "Ignore fights when traveling", and that did not fix it.

I reduced interaction distance to 25 (down from 45), not sure yet if that will do it yet, but that shouldn't be the required fix.

The mobs in question were on the attack list on the grinder profile.

Hello, 

Use lower search distance is good, you can also blacklist some zones, and avoid in your profile zones where you know that you get problem.

You can also try to use option "Try to avoid group of mobs" in advanced general settings tab "Pathfinding"

I will try that option in Path-finding.

I don't want to blacklist these spots, because they are normal parts off the path. The issue only comes up if the bot targets something around a corner, and runs past other mobs to get to it.

Is there no way to tellthe bot to stop and fight once it's in combat, instead of blindly running off to the next target?

4 hours ago, Droidz said:

By default, WRobot ignore combat and go to target only if in mount, you can try to disable option "ignore fight when in mount"

Got it. That should do it. I had "Ignore fights when traveling" disabled, but I didn't see that one under mount options.

Thank you!