Wrotation only does normal attack

skagpile

Make a fight class is all I can think of, may take a while but atleast you can make it to your standards. And if you have any trouble just ask on here. Droidz knows everything about conditions and fight classes.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Oh cool thanks for responding back to me guys, My Dk is only level 60. Would anyone be able to share their fight class with me? To where I could just copy and paste it. Im not very computer savy lol I can barely run Wrobot lol. 

I have an 87 dk, ill see if I can make you a fight class that might atleast get you started. :) won't be anything superior to anyone else's but it should do the trick or you. :)

Try making one for a while, they do take a long time to get perfected. And if you run into any issues at all just ask.

My only concern, it is possible for a rotation bot with a Frost Dk? I mean what about the runes, since you need runes to do all your moves. Does the profile just wait?

My only concern, it is possible for a rotation bot with a Frost Dk? I mean what about the runes, since you need runes to do all your moves. Does the profile just wait?

When making your fight class, you can set it up like this, "If cold rune = 2 then use skill"

There is a LOT of options to make your rotation work awesome.