only stop bot on teleport

hiptoss

Hello -- Is it possible to have the bot stop, play a sound, but not close wow when teleported?  I've had a couple lower level test accounts banned, and I've been at the computer both times but wow was running in the background.  I think it may be possible to save a ban if wow isn't instantly closed on teleport in this situation.

3 hours ago, The Smokie. said:

You can uncheck this option in general settings.

I see the option to un-check close bot on teleport.   If I select that, when I go to Advanced Settings it auto-selects to close wow on teleport.  Then, if I un-check closing wow on teleport, wrobot unchecks stop bot on teleport in general settings.  Am I missing something?

14 minutes ago, hiptoss said:

I see the option to un-check close bot on teleport.   If I select that, when I go to Advanced Settings it auto-selects to close wow on teleport.  Then, if I un-check closing wow on teleport, wrobot unchecks stop bot on teleport in general settings.  Am I missing something?

maybe i just get you wrong but it seems you think that these are 2 different settings... it is just one setting that can be accessed/changed from multiple menus

Just now, hiptoss said:

Yep, you understand correctly and that's precisely the issue for me. I would like the bot to stop, but not close wow on teleport.  Is that not possible?

i think it is not possible without plugin, it was requested quite a few times already but hasn't made it to the wRobot updates just yet...

2 minutes ago, Bambo said:

i think it is not possible without plugin, it was requested quite a few times already but hasn't made it to the wRobot updates just yet...

OK, thank you.  That would be a great update for those of us who bot while at the computer.  ?