Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, 

 

since a lot of days i try to create a solide good working profile for ma Warlock. I try to create a nice Affli/Voidwalker Profile but the Problems won't be better ´. 😕

 

From 1-30 it works good but now i got big problems at 34. 😕

 

Help would be verry nice, give me your discord and we chat a little bit. 🙂

 

Big Thanks to all readers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to toot my own horn, but my warlock fightclass is easily one of the most advanced ones I have. For 6.50€ I think it's quite reasonable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Matenia said:

Not to toot my own horn, but my warlock fightclass is easily one of the most advanced ones I have. For 6.50€ I think it's quite reasonable.

 

Dude i know, but its the same problem since lots of days before. i dont have paypal and my friends dosent have paypal so i can't buy it 😞

 

Share it for a brother for free 😄 give you a long feedback 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vince1993 said:

Dude i know, but its the same problem since lots of days before. i dont have paypal and my friends dosent have paypal so i can't buy it 😞

 

Share it for a brother for free 😄 give you a long feedback 😄

You don’t have to have a PayPal, you can pay using a debt card .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

You don’t have to have a PayPal, you can pay using a debt card .

too much struggle for a fightlclass 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don’t have to have a PayPal, you can pay using a debt card. I think @Matenia is alittle foolish for selling something that’s a must have to bot with out detection so cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...