Profiles that I may need to not get banned

Nick0406

So currently I'm running Bambos vanilla grinder, Human Master Plugin, Move During Combat,  Request Handler, and good paid fight classes. So far I'be been banned twice. Was wondering if there were other profiles that I need or settings to make my toon look more human. 

Thanks 

46 minutes ago, Nick0406 said:

So currently I'm running Bambos vanilla grinder, Human Master Plugin, Move During Combat,  Request Handler, and good paid fight classes. So far I'be been banned twice. Was wondering if there were other profiles that I need or settings to make my toon look more human. 

Thanks 

sounds like a good setup, try avoiding weekends and do not bot 24h a day

1 hour ago, Nick0406 said:

Thanks 

I take it you weren't monitoring it when it was banned?. was it perhaps running into walls when it went to train or hearthed?. was it stuck in the tram sw to if running into walls = banned down the road.  Sometimes best to create your own grinder for the 20-30 area so u dont tram run into walls and get banned.

1 hour ago, tonycali said:

I take it you weren't monitoring it when it was banned?. was it perhaps running into walls when it went to train or hearthed?. was it stuck in the tram sw to if running into walls = banned down the road.  Sometimes best to create your own grinder for the 20-30 area so u dont tram run into walls and get banned.

My first ban i wasn't monitoring but my second time i was playing CSGO and had the bot running on another monitor. The bot was running to westfall from Elywnn and then i got insta killed and teleported to GM room haha the GM asked why i was botting and I said "no see im a player" and he was like i was watching you weren't playing earlier. lol

23 minutes ago, tonycali said:

very odd to be banned that low level elwynn  - westfall level very odd.  

yeah. I'm playing on  Lightshope Northdale. Not sure if it would be easier to get away with on Elysium.