What are the best profiles to buy?

Energia

Hello,

I'm new here. I am wondering about buy a subsription for 3 sessions for 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 usage. I downloaded the trial version and I've made a little research about most downloadable profiles like '1-70 full afk questing profile' but opinions are very divided. Some of this profiles are very expensive too.

1. I am interesting with questing / gathering profiles.

2. What can u tell me about Fight Classes ? I think that its not so hard to make good profile by yourself, isnt it ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Peace!

9 minutes ago, Mortis123 said:

Hello,

I'm new here. I am wondering about buy a subsription for 3 sessions for 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 usage. I downloaded the trial version and I've made a little research about most downloadable profiles like '1-70 full afk questing profile' but opinions are very divided. Some of this profiles are very expensive too.

2. What can u tell me about Fight Classes ? I think that its not so hard to make good profile by yourself, isnt it ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Peace!

Doesn't really matter which profiles you buy. The end is about the same. I've personally only used Bambo's profiles, which i can vouch for.
Fightclasses, can be easy to make, it obviously depends on what you expect from them. It certainly also depends on what class you want to play. Most healing classes are not very well working if you use the FC editor. Some classes are easier to make then others. The most static classes, which requires less "conditions" to work, are easy to make. Where classes that needs conditions that changes its range etc. are a tad more complicated. Shaman, Mage, Priest (Shadow) are the easiest ones to make. Classes with pets, warlock, hunter etc. CAN be easy to make, if you don't expect much from the pet. ?
There are plenty of good AND Cheap fightclasses out there that will make the whole difference. ?

Hello,

for fight class @ordush is right, it easy to make a fightclass but depends on the conditions.

for a quester / grinder I’ve learned from personal project that making you’re own is the best bet. It far easy to easy for gms to see if you’re botting using a public profile. 

If you need anymore help on how to make a profile or fightclass, don’t be afraid to ask.

@Ordush - what do you mean by telling that " Most healing classes are not very well working " ? I am on trial now and testing only low lvl characters so I know rly nothing but seems rly ez to make (I've got some experience from other free bots but fighting profile maker in WRobot are way more better is what I see).

I've checked Bambo's profiles. One is 1-60 and second is 60-70. Both for the sum of 32 EUR (136 PLN so it's really killing me :P). It mean's that it's nearly the same cost of 1 year subsription for 3 sessions ? I saw couple of free questing profiles on 3.3.5 version. Did anybody testet if that profiles are doing their jon on 2.4.3 ?

@The Smokie. - what you mean is that I need to make my own 1-70 questing profile ? I think that would take too much time for me. I am looking for the afk profiles. More afk you can be - better for me.

Also tell me one more thing. You said that " its easy for gms to see if you’re botting using a public profile." - why ? Same buggy places when bots are stuck of what ?

Most healing classes made in fight editer don’t work all to well, you’ll need to use a form of c# to make it work 100%

yes it takes time but would you rather bot while safe or not and get banned?

It is generally a bad idea to use cross expansion stuff. Especially if you don't want to get caught.
There are just limitations to the fightclass editor, which is why healing is bad using one. ?
The best advice i can give is to try it out. ?

10 hours ago, Mortis123 said:

@Ordush - what do you mean by telling that " Most healing classes are not very well working " ? I am on trial now and testing only low lvl characters so I know rly nothing but seems rly ez to make (I've got some experience from other free bots but fighting profile maker in WRobot are way more better is what I see).

I've checked Bambo's profiles. One is 1-60 and second is 60-70. Both for the sum of 32 EUR (136 PLN so it's really killing me :P). It mean's that it's nearly the same cost of 1 year subsription for 3 sessions ? I saw couple of free questing profiles on 3.3.5 version. Did anybody testet if that profiles are doing their jon on 2.4.3 ?

@The Smokie. - what you mean is that I need to make my own 1-70 questing profile ? I think that would take too much time for me. I am looking for the afk profiles. More afk you can be - better for me.

Also tell me one more thing. You said that " its easy for gms to see if you’re botting using a public profile." - why ? Same buggy places when bots are stuck of what ?

if you are okay with grinding only (+ class quests) my tbc grinder does 1 to 70 reliably for 10 euro.

Cheers.

20 hours ago, Mortis123 said:

As I told. But they are so expensive. Testing the 3.3.5 free questing profiles on 2.4.3 right now and I dont see any problems.