Is this worth buying for warmane?

moerrts

2 minutes ago, Smokie said:

Any server it’s worth, on warmane I got 2 toons to 60 with no big problems.

questing bot? and how long did u bot for daily because I was reading about a lot of people getting banned on warmane using wrobot and daily i see like 20 people banned for botting lol

4 minutes ago, Smokie said:

To level I bot 5-8 hour per day. It just depends on if you stay safe.

have you ever gotten banned? im really debating on buying this, will all my accounts get banned if i bot on one and play on the other?

you playing on icecrown? 

use my project X file i am working on : (paid fightclass are fine but for warmane all paid profiles are pure shit, grinding doesnt help a lot.)

19 minutes ago, Smokie said:

you playing on icecrown? 

use my project X file i am working on : (paid fightclass are fine but for warmane all paid profiles are pure shit, grinding doesnt help a lot.)

I dont know if its the fight class im using but once it got the quests after it leveled up it kept trying to buy new skills with no money 

11 hours ago, moerrts said:

I dont know if its the fight class im using but once it got the quests after it leveled up it kept trying to buy new skills with no money 

You can try my free plugin and see if it helps, you can set it to only train certain spells and set a minimum amount of silver to have before going to train.

17 hours ago, Smokie said:

It’s the bot, try using plugins like hmp 

really surprised theres no other free questing profiles like yours, and whats even crazier is there isn't even a paid 1-80 questing profile I hate using these grinding bots because there obviously going to get banned no ones gonna grind 1-80 when quests give you so much more exp... Wrobot has been around for years and its profile database is still the same as I remember ?