Will this work for Wow Classic?

• 3 weeks later...

It wasn't always private servers, as in, when I paid for lifetime subscription, this bot was very active for retail, hell I was using it for retail back in 2018 in Legion with no issues. 

When did this turn into a "Private Server" bot only?

2 hours ago, sith500 said:

Wow, that was about a month AFTER I stopped playing.  That really sucks, I mean I understand the "why" and all, but it still really sucks.

Honestly, if we had some kind of solidarity, the botting community could literally file a class action lawsuit against Blizzard with high potential to win considering we know everything that they are illegally spying on in the memory of OUR computers when WoW is running. 

8 hours ago, waldodamon said:

Wow, that was about a month AFTER I stopped playing.  That really sucks, I mean I understand the "why" and all, but it still really sucks.

Honestly, if we had some kind of solidarity, the botting community could literally file a class action lawsuit against Blizzard with high potential to win considering we know everything that they are illegally spying on in the memory of OUR computers when WoW is running. 

That boat has already sailed friend. ?