Returning after 6 months, We getting banned in Warmane?

i believe fishing is a good way to farm undetected as long as your farming in a area where there is not a lot of traffic but there is still a risk of being banned that is always being took while botting. i would suggest getting a 2nd account and botting on that account instead of your main account. cheers, welcome back !! 

11 hours ago, Smokie said:

i believe fishing is a good way to farm undetected as long as your farming in a area where there is not a lot of traffic but there is still a risk of being banned that is always being took while botting. i would suggest getting a 2nd account and botting on that account instead of your main account. cheers, welcome back !! 

Thanks for a quick reply, also, can attentive botting be a solution from getting banned?

Fishing is most dangerous form of botting because it's easier to spot and log. On newest sunwell they even added special command to check all fishing players in whole game at once ( how long they fish etc ). And standard fishing routine is not moving / doing random things and people get bored move around go away go back etc. Its easy to spot for admin and dangerous ?

16 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Fishing is most dangerous form of botting because it's easier to spot and log. On newest sunwell they even added special command to check all fishing players in whole game at once ( how long they fish etc ). And standard fishing routine is not moving / doing random things and people get bored move around go away go back etc. Its easy to spot for admin and dangerous ?

so do you suggest to use wrobot while watching the bot ourselves ? will that be of any use?

On 11/17/2019 at 9:43 PM, Smokie said:

Hello,

what server do you play on?

some people say using old profiles causes a ban too, is that right?

I wish to farm herbs and minerals, i can multibox and use one of the clients to bot and other client i can play on, please advise is that ok?

• 1 month later...