interested in buying wrobot but...

sleepdaddy

maybe i'm wrong or blind, but is it possible that there are hardly any profiles for cataclysm, let alone combat routines for rogues? wanted to farm my character a little bit, but it looks kind of scrawny here.

10 hours ago, Smokie said:

Cata sucks big dick

Dude you're not funny, you're just ridiculously annoying. And you're not helping Droidz by scaring away potential customers.

To OP:
There isn't a whole lot of Cata content. But everything in the Legion section (and a lot in the MoP and WoD section) should work (almost) flawlessly on Cata.
For fightclasses, you can just use the built in fightclass editor. It's easy to use and you don't need more than that. You can have a look at all the MoP fightclasses I posted (all done with the editor).

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

Dude you're not funny, you're just ridiculously annoying. And you're not helping Droidz by scaring away potential customers.

To OP:
There isn't a whole lot of Cata content. But everything in the Legion section (and a lot in the MoP and WoD section) should work (almost) flawlessly on Cata.
For fightclasses, you can just use the built in fightclass editor. It's easy to use and you don't need more than that. You can have a look at all the MoP fightclasses I posted (all done with the editor).

Do you want a cookie? Also with you getting annoyed, sounds like a personal problem. Might wanna get that look at.

C'mon dude, get a therapist and grow up.
No wonder you were whining about your marriage falling apart on here like a year ago if you're this immature and lack even the most basic self awareness.
Seriously, you could benefit a lot from getting professional help.

For now, if you have nothing to say that contributes to the discussion, spare us. Nobody needs your self-promoting input. And everybody can tell what you're doing. People aren't as obliviousto your bullshit as you think. Most just don't bother speaking up because it's like yelling at a deaf person.

Edited by Matenia