Pause Bot

loves2spooge

There is NO way anyone is using that on a normal population server... After 3 hours of testing my profile that gets around 150+ farms per hour is down to 2/hr

How is that realistic? Am I doing something wrong? Why do some of you recommend we use it? Have you never used it yourself or does it somehow work for you?

Spooge

If "Pause bot when player near" is activated, it flies 50ft then says, player near in the log and pauses. I look around and there is a player there.. duh. So then I let it sit there, an HOUR could go by before that person leaves the area. THEN my toon starts moving, gets another 50ft and is near a quest-hub...paused again. It is working correctly I am just wondering who is using it SUCCESSFULLY. 

Spooge

Ur kidding right? My realm is "Full". Everywhere is a high traffic area. That is exactly what I am saying though. There is no way anyone is using this successfully on a normal/high population realm lol. There isn't a "low traffic" area on my entire realm with the exception of old world areas, farming matts that are no longer valuable is idiotic though. The entire concept of pausing when someone is around is stupid. I can understand pausing if someone HAS been around you for like 30sec or more. But IF-someone THEN pause...I just don't get it I guess.

Spooge 

I'm on illidan us horde. So don't tell me it doesn't work in high population lol. It works haha, and of course the pause isn't the greatest concept at the moment. But that's what posts like this do. They help devs solve issues that are found. The bot is fairly new yet and their progress has amazed me so far. Lots of updates when needed. Just ask if droidz can.implement a timed following system and whisper system. That either pauses and.logs out after x amount whispers or pauses and logs out after x amount of following time. Or on being someone's target.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I get what your saying though. Yes the pause bot should be on a timer for when and how long you want to pause for. These things can be implemented in if your nice to the devs.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I use it on a high pop realm during late hours, like 3-5am. Pandaria is a mess, but I really dont gather stuff there, since in my realm is much more worth gathering old content,

@Droidz, that´d be great!