Weird menu closing noise

Sjd6795

So this just started happening and I have no idea what is causing it. Literally nothing in the logs show a menu trying to open or close. But when I start the bot it automatically will close whatever menu I have open. Then I can hear the noise as if a menu is being closed just a constant thunk thunk thunk noise.

The Esc thing has nothing to do with HMP and the noise is the first aid window. Disable first aid or your sound. Idk why you're trying to play the game while you're botting.

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

The Esc thing has nothing to do with HMP and the noise is the first aid window. Disable first aid or your sound. Idk why you're trying to play the game while you're botting.

It's using first aid? Disabling my sound doesn't seem like the appropriate action. Why would it be spamming the first aid menu over and over? That should not happen, it has nothing to do with me playing the game while I am botting. I'm sorry but that sounds like a sorry excuse to fix an issue with the plugin that cost a hefty amount of $$$.  Also the ESC button starts working fine and doesn't STOP working with the plugin disabled.

Just for you, I've updated it to cache first aid known bandages state. This still won't solve all of your issues. You can redownload through the original link.

But just for the record, while 20€ might seem like a hefty amount of $$$ to you, I have spent easily over a thousand hours on the development of that plugin over the years and I'm still nowhere near the amount I would've made if I had just done freelance work.

To this day there is no comparable (multi-expac) product on wRobot available and you  can trust me you'd definitely waste more than 20 bucks worth your time setting up wRobot in a way that doesn't vendor in highlevel zones or runs to the wrong vendor because it checks 3D straight path over pathfinding distance, restocks on consumables, adds offmesh connections to make plenty of vendors and transports available, not to mention training, auto equip, anti stucks, combat helpers (and spirit-rezz and anti-drown, before they were implemented by Droidz into the base).

Thank you. I'm not trying to say the plugin isn't worth it. I appreciate all the work that went into it. I couldn't create something like this myself, however due to the monopoly of the market the price is seen as justifiable. There isn't any other plugins like this because no one cares to make them for a private server bot. I was just trying to point out and give feedback on a small minor issue that I feel you could easily create a solution for given your experience with it.

I don't know how WoW monitors for bots but that was one concern of it spamming a menu constantly could lead to suspicion of bot usage.

They don't know what you're doing client side on the server unless you modify the client's memory somehow or spamming packets (at much higher rate than every few seconds). They also don't know what you have on your action bars, since that's a concern I've seen over and over.