Jump to content

Pet Feeding


raka
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, raka said:

Gave it a test, looks like its not working. not sure if this is because I am playing on a classless WOTLK realm? (Ascention)

Its because your playing on a FUN REALM< sorry, cant help ya

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smokie said:

Its because your playing on a FUN REALM< sorry, cant help ya

 

No it isn't. Edit: Nevermind I was wrong - it is the fault of the server.

Edited by Marsbar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Marsbar said:

No it isn't. Edit: Nevermind I was wrong - it is the fault of the server.

They use a completely different loot table system and custom classes, I tried helping a friend of mine work on something for that server and was a fail, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Smokie said:

They use a completely different loot table system and custom classes, I tried helping a friend of mine work on something for that server and was a fail, 

That's not the problem really, I've played on that server myself quite a bit (including creating fightclasses that cater for classless chars) that's why I thought it'd be fine but then I went on to check and the Lua for returning pet happiness doesn't return a value, everything else should work fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marsbar said:

That's not the problem really, I've played on that server myself quite a bit (including creating fightclasses that cater for classless chars) that's why I thought it'd be fine but then I went on to check and the Lua for returning pet happiness doesn't return a value, everything else should work fine.

The lua for checking pet happiness doesn’t return a value because of the server or because of the code I used?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, raka said:

instead of checking happiness could it run on an adjustable timer? 

Like a every 10 mins? yeah but that would make you burn food fast,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there is a setting to adjust the time I can optimize it to the desired pet happiness. I can set the bot to purchase the needed food when I sell and mail my items. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...