Pet Feeding

raka

Just now, raka said:

Gave it a test, looks like its not working. not sure if this is because I am playing on a classless WOTLK realm? (Ascention)

Its because your playing on a FUN REALM< sorry, cant help ya

3 hours ago, Smokie said:

Its because your playing on a FUN REALM< sorry, cant help ya

No it isn't. Edit: Nevermind I was wrong - it is the fault of the server.

Edited by Marsbar

6 hours ago, Marsbar said:

No it isn't. Edit: Nevermind I was wrong - it is the fault of the server.

They use a completely different loot table system and custom classes, I tried helping a friend of mine work on something for that server and was a fail, 

19 hours ago, Smokie said:

They use a completely different loot table system and custom classes, I tried helping a friend of mine work on something for that server and was a fail, 

That's not the problem really, I've played on that server myself quite a bit (including creating fightclasses that cater for classless chars) that's why I thought it'd be fine but then I went on to check and the Lua for returning pet happiness doesn't return a value, everything else should work fine.

2 hours ago, Marsbar said:

That's not the problem really, I've played on that server myself quite a bit (including creating fightclasses that cater for classless chars) that's why I thought it'd be fine but then I went on to check and the Lua for returning pet happiness doesn't return a value, everything else should work fine.

The lua for checking pet happiness doesn’t return a value because of the server or because of the code I used?

Just now, raka said:

instead of checking happiness could it run on an adjustable timer? 

Like a every 10 mins? yeah but that would make you burn food fast,

If there is a setting to adjust the time I can optimize it to the desired pet happiness. I can set the bot to purchase the needed food when I sell and mail my items.