Feral Druid fightclass

Hello, try to create fightclass with only spell Swipe  (and with condiitons) to check if wrobot cast your spell, if he does add condition one per one

thx for your reply.

I tried a completly new and empty fightclass. just put "swipe" in every single possible way in it. it does simply not work.

I tried:

Swipe

Swipe (Bear Form)

Swipe (Bear Form)()

try to disable spell settings like "check if spell is good distance", "check if spell is usable", "check... in view" (you can also try to disable "check if kown spell")

7 minutes ago, Droidz said:

try to disable spell settings like "check if spell is good distance", "check if spell is usable", "check... in view" (you can also try to disable "check if kown spell")

that doest do anything either unfortunatly. But it is a bear form only problem, since in cat form, swipe is working just fine.

Ok, tried it now, without changing anything in the fightclass and Mangle also stopped to work.

This is getting annoying as hell ?

11 minutes ago, jodig said:

Ok, tried it now, without changing anything in the fightclass and Mangle also stopped to work.

This is getting annoying as hell ?

Can you send me the fightclass? I’ll fix it for you 

put the spell name Swipe(Bear)  with condition Dire Bear Form buff = true
Keep in mind there is 2 different Bear forms. One for early levels and one for higher levels. So make sure its the one you are attempting to use.

you might wanna add some conditions like number of mobs to use swipe..etc

5 minutes ago, warmanebotter said:

put the spell name Swipe(Bear)  with condition Dire Bear Form buff = true
Keep in mind there is 2 different Bear forms. One for early levels and one for higher levels. So make sure its the one you are attempting to use.

you might wanna add some conditions like number of mobs to use swipe..etc

sry, afaik there is no Dire Bear form in cataclysm. eventhought there are 2 bear forms, it simply gets the tooltip updated, not the name. correct me please, if I am wrong.

I will try what you suggested nontheless.

11 minutes ago, jodig said:

sry, afaik there is no Dire Bear form in cataclysm. eventhought there are 2 bear forms, it simply gets the tooltip updated, not the name. correct me please, if I am wrong.

I will try what you suggested nontheless.

i dont play cata, in wotlk it is as I mentioned but maybe cata is different.

10 hours ago, Smokie said:

Lua.RunMacroText("/cast Swipe(Bear Form)");

I can make that work, but bot is only spaming that one then, without checking resource or cooldown.