abnormal loot in combat

Pudge

Hi.

I create this topic in the quaiter assist, because I don’t know what the problem is, but I see it only when used on this quest profile. The video shows that after each kill of the mob, the bot, instead of fighting with others, loots the killed mob, despite the fact that LootInCombat = false. This is very bad, because if the bot is in a battle with 4-5 mobs, they quickly kill it.

I don’t use any plugins when recording. What is noteworthy, the bug appears only after repeated farming of the dungeon, after rebooting the bot the bug disappears briefly.

Who has faced anything like this?

It may be a function of the wrobot that I don’t know about?

I do not post the profile of the farm itself, I can send it in PM if someone want help and thinks that the matter is in the profile.

27 May 2020 20H49 - uWmQNfQ.log.html Quester-Galilei.WoW Circle 3.3.5a x5.xml General-Galilei.WoW Circle 3.3.5a x5.xml

Hello,

I think that problem is caused by "wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true". Disable also "wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.LootMobs = false;" and enable it sometime to loot killed mobs.

This code is sometimes used to gather large packs of mobs and then engage the fight. Like bodypulling half of the instance to one point and then kill it all together with AOE dmg. So 

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true

let you gather all the mobs with bodypull, and 

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = false 

let you attack them again.