Any suggestions please?

Garub

Hello, guys, could someone give me a tip, I'm trying to create a profile that kills all the mobs in one area
(green area) and then sell all the items and go back to the same area and resume the process (stay in loop) ).
However, I am facing some difficulties:

1 - Every time I enable the flying mount it behaves right at the beginning and after a while when I come back to
see how it is, I see that my character is flying upwards and without any coordination. I have to fall off the mount
because I can't get down it hangs in the air so high it stays.

2 - When I ride on land he even kills all the mobs and when he gets a full bag he tries to go to the seller to sell
the items, but he makes a path full of mobs. (in orange)

What I would like is to use the flying mount without this complication of it getting in the air, and the doll going
straight to the seller without having to go through the path of the mobs, way through the high air, if possible....

I am not using programming, I am using Wrobot's own creative tools. 

When the bag is full it happens:

Untitled-1.fw.png

Either hardcode vendoring through followpath quest types and using code to vendor (maybe you can make it repeat the grind path until bags are full, idk). If you record the proper followpath, it should not have an issue with flying either.

Or you can just try blacklisting everywhere you don't want it to go and hope for the best

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

Either hardcode vendoring through followpath quest types and using code to vendor (maybe you can make it repeat the grind path until bags are full, idk). If you record the proper followpath, it should not have an issue with flying either.

Or you can just try blacklisting everywhere you don't want it to go and hope for the best

[D] 22:58:53 - [Blacklist] Added, 4 uniques Npcs, 2 Blackspots and 2 Npcs types (Training dummy ignored = True).
[F] 22:58:53 - ProfileName = Gold farm arena Ice.xml ; BlackListWhereIAmDead = True ; RetLastPos = True ; PetBattle = False ; CurrentSetting = Grinder.Bot.GrinderSetting ;
[D] 22:58:53 - [Grinder] Profile used: Gold farm arena Ice.xml
[F] 22:58:53 - [FightClass] Loading Fight class: E:\Games\WOW\WoW Brasil\BOTS\WRobot\\FightClass\Warrior-Fury_limpo.xml
22:58:53 - [HumanMasterPlugin] Deleting death events
[D] 22:58:53 - [Spell] Execute (Id found: 47471, Name found: Execute, NameInGame found: Execute, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:53 - [Spell] Heroic Strike (Id found: 47450, Name found: Heroic Strike, NameInGame found: Heroic Strike, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:53 - [Spell] Execute (Id found: 47471, Name found: Execute, NameInGame found: Execute, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
22:58:54 - [Grinder] Select zone: Icecrown
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Intercept (Id found: 20252, Name found: Intercept, NameInGame found: Intercept, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Enraged Regeneration (Id found: 55694, Name found: Enraged Regeneration, NameInGame found: Enraged Regeneration, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Slam (Id found: 47475, Name found: Slam, NameInGame found: Slam, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Bloodthirst (Id found: 23881, Name found: Bloodthirst, NameInGame found: Bloodthirst, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Whirlwind (Id found: 1680, Name found: Whirlwind, NameInGame found: Whirlwind, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Heroic Throw (Id found: 57755, Name found: Heroic Throw, NameInGame found: Heroic Throw, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Execute (Id found: 47471, Name found: Execute, NameInGame found: Execute, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 22:58:54 - [Spell] Battle Shout (Id found: 47436, Name found: Battle Shout, NameInGame found: Battle Shout, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
22:58:54 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Swift Purple Wind Rider
22:58:54 - [Grinder] Started

[E] 22:58:54 - Error adding states (this can be ignored and is only info for the developer)System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
in HumanMasterPlugin.States.StateAdder.(Engine )

This last line of error is repeated infinitely ...

For what you want to do, grinder is not the correct product. You need to use Quester with an EasyQuest profile containing all the steps you want done.
You'll never be able to do what you want with grinder.

If you're having problems with HMP,  please don't try to figure them out in an unrelated thread and contact me on Discord.
You can (and NEED to) send a full log file. #faq channel will help you with that. 

Edited by Matenia

19 minutes ago, Matenia said:

For what you want to do, grinder is not the correct product. You need to use Quester with an EasyQuest profile containing all the steps you want done.
You'll never be able to do what you want with grinder.

If you're having problems with HMP,  please don't try to figure them out in an unrelated thread and contact me on Discord.
You can (and NEED to) send a full log file. #faq channel will help you with that. 

ok, ty