How to Purchase with USD

trevorgrace1

You could always contact trusted sellers/profile creators and pay them through paypal and they'll pay it for you?

I usually like paying in USD as well, But dont really mind EUR too much.

35 minutes ago, trevorgrace1 said:

I dont mind the EU ratio change and i pay the 20 USD, it just literally wont let me make the payment lol

Shrug, (You can) do as i recommended (or wait) ?(However,) I'm sure someone is willing to help you out! ? 

Woaw, i appreciate the slap in the face and the utter disrespect. 

Trusted sellers are trusted sellers whom sell profiles and or other services on this forum. 

That just made me facepalm a little.

Feel free to wait for Droidz tho.

Just now, trevorgrace1 said:

You said "Shrug do what i said said" the shrug was kinda rude on his part lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <- this is a shrug. which literally means. Do whatever floats your boat. And i do apologize. My message above was misswritten.

it was meant as "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you can either do as i recommended or wait, i'm sure someone is willing to help you out tho"

1 minute ago, trevorgrace1 said:

Thanks, sorry for the misunderstandings, ill just stick to Lazybot for now i guess, i just know some sites reject U.S IP's for payment, so if its a simple VPN fix i can change my IP to EU for payment lol

Could be worth a shot. Unfortunately i'm not American so i cannot confirm if said method works or not.

There is no IP block unless you've made it onto a global blacklist of scammers (which I doubt).
I also don't understand - other Americans purchased wRobot just fine and you actually have a license.

What is it that you're trying to buy?