weird flying movement

100konmywrist

9 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello,
Disable all Wow addons, all WRobot plugins and share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

I have everything disabled + its a fresh instal of wrobot

All I want to know is how to disable "use lua to move" permanently, since this is causing my problem

Dude, just post the log file for him. A LOT of profiles and fightclasses force enable Lua to move, because with frame lock, you get permanent game freezes in combat otherwise

We don't talk about that, profile used is automaton or gathering. The fightclasse is not used, i harvest some ore. I making my own classes and even a combat profile shouldn't impact the gatherer profile.

It's not my problem. I pay a bot for some behavoir, I expect it to move minimally realistically regarless of profile/fightclasse used. Don't put WROBOT bugs on users.

The goal of paying a bot is automation, except currently with Wrobot it is impossible to be absent since it is always necessary to restart the robot to perform an action to unlock it. The behavior is so robotic, between each movement a delay of a few ms forces the character to stop. At each change of direction the character turns instantly. Sometimes the bot goes around in circles until we don't know. If the bot gets attacked by a player, it doesn't even seem preoccupied but hey, we can't blame him

In battleground, he always takes the same path, gets stuck in trees, rushes into enemies. It's able to spend whole minutes jumping to climb on an ore. Stuck on the surface of the water when riding, returns to area yet blacklisted, trying to attack a dead target during minutes.

Starting a session is like takecare of a child. You always have to watch what happens at the risk of being either banned or killed.

Ah and we're not talking about crashes, with three sessions, I've never restarted my computer so many times but hey again, it's the user's fault.

Okay, now we know there is actually a bug. Before when you didn't tell us anything, just saying "I can't turn off lua to move", we had no info. That's what log files are for and why Droidz asks for them. You cannot debug everything on your own machine all the time. For HMP, I do the same because it's impossible t recreate someone else's conditions on hard to find bugs.