Warmane detecting Wrobot now

Hey all, I used to bot on Warmane 24/7, with public profiles for 6+ months and never got caught. Now, with frostmourne season 2 I have had two accounts banned - one for gathering, and the other for questing. I believe they have a detection system now, so I would not recommend using this bot on Warmane no matter what the mods say to drive their sales Thanks

It's not detected. You're just using a bunch of public stuff that makes player reports much easier to spot. It also makes statistical/machine learning analysis a possibility because your behavior and that of others isn't randomized enough.

When we say the bot is detected, we're talking about actual software detection executed through Warden. Meaning the server knows that your client is getting hooked into by third party software, because that info is reported back to the server. If that was the case, you would almost instantly get banned upon connecting wrobot to your wow client before even "using" it. Or if you were just using your self-made rotations.

If you want a real example of detection, just try using it on Tauri.

• 3 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 10:23 AM, Matenia said:

If you want a real example of detection, just try using it on Tauri.

Which realm are you talking about?
Cuz i was using wrobot on crystalsong for around 2 months in the end of 2020 and and yes i got banned, but i was reported by players.