correct code for debuff

jiraiyasm

hi

anyone can help me have the correct setting for the fight class im making please. my FC doesn't cast Corruption because it already sees another lock's corruption as it's own. I highlighted the possible line that needs to be changed to it will buff Corruption to it's target. Thank you.

if (Corruption.IsSpellUsable && Corruption.KnownSpell && Corruption.IsDistanceGood && SpellManager.GlobalCooldownTimeLeft() == 0 && !ObjectManager.Target.Rooted 
            && !ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff("Corruption") && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Life Tap"))
        {
            Corruption.Launch();
            return;
        }

13 minutes ago, jiraiyasm said:

hi

anyone can help me have the correct setting for the fight class im making please. my FC doesn't cast Corruption because it already sees another lock's corruption as it's own. I highlighted the possible line that needs to be changed to it will buff Corruption to it's target. Thank you.

if (Corruption.IsSpellUsable && Corruption.KnownSpell && Corruption.IsDistanceGood && SpellManager.GlobalCooldownTimeLeft() == 0 && !ObjectManager.Target.Rooted 
            && !ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff("Corruption") && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Life Tap"))
        {
            Corruption.Launch();
            return;
        }

Add something like this, but you should think about moving all the casting checks into one Function and do the Checks only once.

if (Corruption.IsSpellUsable && Corruption.KnownSpell && Corruption.IsDistanceGood && SpellManager.GlobalCooldownTimeLeft() == 0 && !ObjectManager.Target.Rooted && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Life Tap")) 			
            {
  				if(!DebuffCheckOwner("Corruption")
                   {
                      Corruption.Launch();
                      return;                   
                   }
            }

public static bool DebuffCheckOwner(Spell spell, bool owner = true)
                   {
                     List<Aura> DebuffList = ObjectManager.Target.GetAllBuff();
                     Aura aura = null;
                     if (owner)
                     {
                       aura = DebuffList.FirstOrDefault(s => s.GetSpell.Name == spell.Name && s.Owner == ObjectManager.Me.Guid);
                       if (aura != null)
                       {
                         return true;
                       }
                     }
                     return false;
                   }

Thank you so much for the help. i am still very new to this area.  i tried having my lock to use grand spellstone but it doesn't "Left click" the spellstone to the weapon.

i just based this on the snipets for rogue also. 

private void EnchantWeapon()
    {
        bool hasMainHandEnchant = Lua.LuaDoString<bool>
            (@"local hasMainHandEnchant, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _ = GetWeaponEnchantInfo()
            if (hasMainHandEnchant) then 
               return '1'
            else
               return '0'
            end");

if (!hasMainHandEnchant)
        {

IEnumerable<uint> MP = InstantPoisonDictionary
                .Where(i => i.Key <= ObjectManager.Me.Level && ItemsManager.HasItemById(i.Value))
                .OrderByDescending(i => i.Key)
                .Select(i => i.Value);

if (MP.Any())
            {
                MHPoison = MP.First();
                ItemsManager.UseItem(MHPoison);
                Thread.Sleep(10);
                Lua.LuaDoString("/click PickupInventoryItem(16)");
                Thread.Sleep(5000);
                return;
            }      
        }
    }
    private static Dictionary<int, uint> InstantPoisonDictionary = new Dictionary<int, uint>
    {       
        { 79, 41196 },
    };    

may i ask please how to check if the required item is available in the bag before casting the spell especially needed for casting buffs.

Thank you @Talamin

1 hour ago, Sye24 said:

@jiraiyasmHello, i went ahead and cleaned up some of your code, this should work. let me know if you need any help.

public static void EnchantWeapon()
    {
        try
        {
            if (hasMainHandEnchant || Fight.InFight || ObjectManager.Me.InCombatFlagOnly || ObjectManager.Me.IsDead)
                return;

IEnumerable<uint> MainHandEnchant = InstantPoisonDictionary
                   .Where(i => i.Key <= ObjectManager.Me.Level && ItemsManager.GetItemCountByIdLUA(i.Value) >= 1)
                   .OrderByDescending(i => i.Key)
                   .Select(i => i.Value);

if (MainHandEnchant.Any())
            {
                var MHPoison = MainHandEnchant.FirstOrDefault();
                ItemsManager.UseItem(MHPoison);
                Thread.Sleep(10);
                Lua.LuaDoString("PickupInventoryItem(16);");
                Thread.Sleep(5000);
            }
        }
        catch(Exception ex)
        {
            Logging.Write($"{ex}");
        }
    }
    private static Dictionary<int, uint> InstantPoisonDictionary = new Dictionary<int, uint>()
    {
        { 79, 41196 },
    };
    private static Boolean hasMainHandEnchant => Lua.LuaDoString<Int32>("local GetWeaponEnchant = {GetWeaponEnchantInfo()}; return GetWeaponEnchant[1];") == 1;

Yes it indeed worked. Thank you so much!

hi @Sye24is it possible for my characters to move away from the ground debuff that doesn't show as a debuff on the player? will this snipet below work?

wManager.Events.FightEvents.OnFightLoop += (unit, cancelable) =>
        {
            var me = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me;
            var target = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target;
            if (me.IsAlive && target.IsAlive && !me.IsCast && me.HaveBuff("Buff name"))
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Keybindings.PressKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.STRAFELEFT, 1000 * 3); // strage left during 3 secondes
            }
        };

the debuff IDs are 69019 and 68863 which both hits the characters but no debuffs appears on them as they explode from the ground. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sye24 said:

Sorry but no, i improved a lot of the code and i am gonna use it in upcoming project.

im making a fightclass for DK, how do i get it to use Death and Decay skills to be casted? it only use the skill but doesn't actually click on the ground.

14 hours ago, Sye24 said:

Simple google search with words Wrobot Aoe Death and Decay will find a lot of help for you.

tried using these code

SpellManager.CastSpellByIDAndPosition(49936, ObjectManager.Target.Position

ClickOnTerrain.Pulse(ObjectManager.Target.Position);

but i get an error on vstudio. any way to correct these? Thank you.

2 hours ago, jiraiyasm said:

Screenshot 2021-09-13 011818.jpg

Bool - Boolean structure type that represents a Boolean value, which can be either true or false.

Void - Is a reference type of data type and used to specify the return type of a method in C#.

If you don't understand the above, start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhQdlIFylQ8

I do not know what spell 49936 is as it says it has been removed on Wowhead. Remove the SpellManager..... line from the if condition since it's not a boolean (bool).

instead of DnD.Launch(); use ClickOnTerrain.Spell(43265, ObjectManager.Target.Position, false, false);

if you want to check if the Target is on your DnD, then do something like this in the if condition (bool):  ObjectManager.Target.BuffCastedByAll(DnD.Name).Contains(ObjectManager.Me.Guid)

if you want to cast it on the Target if it isn't on your DnD then add a "!" to it. The "!" is a negation. AKA the opposite (bool):  !ObjectManager.Target.BuffCastedByAll(DnD.Name).Contains(ObjectManager.Me.Guid)

I forget if the debuff is the same as the spell. If it is, the last few lines will work.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:46 AM, Zan said:

Bool - Boolean structure type that represents a Boolean value, which can be either true or false.

Void - Is a reference type of data type and used to specify the return type of a method in C#.

If you don't understand the above, start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhQdlIFylQ8

I do not know what spell 49936 is as it says it has been removed on Wowhead. Remove the SpellManager..... line from the if condition since it's not a boolean (bool).

instead of DnD.Launch(); use ClickOnTerrain.Spell(43265, ObjectManager.Target.Position, false, false);

if you want to check if the Target is on your DnD, then do something like this in the if condition (bool):  ObjectManager.Target.BuffCastedByAll(DnD.Name).Contains(ObjectManager.Me.Guid)

if you want to cast it on the Target if it isn't on your DnD then add a "!" to it. The "!" is a negation. AKA the opposite (bool):  !ObjectManager.Target.BuffCastedByAll(DnD.Name).Contains(ObjectManager.Me.Guid)

I forget if the debuff is the same as the spell. If it is, the last few lines will work.

thanks for the help. i haven't tried it yet as i got busy.