Warmane Banning

DeeJay86

Hey, i've been trying to bot with a paid grinding profile, HMP plugin and been watching the bot while playing on my main but i keep getting banned out of no where like something has been detected - Am i doing something i should to get banned all the time?

On 10/8/2021 at 8:04 PM, DeeJay86 said:

Im quite sure, using a new email and account everytime on a new VPN location for each account i've tried

are you using virtual machine for botting?
I got two account banned in 2 days(yesterday and today), both were runing on virtual machine(for both i used self made quester profiles), while 1st account that im running directly on real pc is fine.
i read somwhere on this forum that warden can show them if client is runing on real PC or virtual machine.
Im gonna use later another real pc to check how its gonna work.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:34 PM, Artek said:

are you using virtual machine for botting?
I got two account banned in 2 days(yesterday and today), both were runing on virtual machine(for both i used self made quester profiles), while 1st account that im running directly on real pc is fine.
i read somwhere on this forum that warden can show them if client is runing on real PC or virtual machine.
Im gonna use later another real pc to check how its gonna work.

It's the same both from a Virtualmachine and without, also tried to stealth up the virtualmachine not looking like a vm 😕