Profile Converters?

so, how i can convert the profiles of others people from this page to my WRobot? i need help you please i need a profile for farm Ghost Iron Ore in the jade forest, because profile that brings wrobot default, does not convince me,

dude its best to create your own profile for this using a profile that has been downloaded 100x isn't the key to not getting caught. If you build your own make sure to black list any ore that is in caves or tunnels and monitor your profile while it is running so when you try to mine a node that isn't in your blacklist then  add it in. this takes time but its worth it in the long run. Plus running a profile that is set to a loop in a single area is a bad idea you want to mine from area to area not mining in one area to much this is a monitored thing by bliz. If you need help making a profile then there are a lot of forum posts about it. But its basically the same for all types of profiles accept questing profiles. How I make it easy to setup my blacklisted nodes is I download all the mining profiles that have been uploaded to the site and then copy and past all the blacklisted nodes in the downloaded profiles to my costume profile I made. This should make sort work for making a profile for mining. Remember its best to have flying but its not required. but don't running a flying profile on a ground mount you wont run anywhere, you'll just mount and dismount trying to fly but you cant....

Hello,

This tool is for convert the profiles of others bot to WRobot profiles (compatibility bot is written in the product).

So we can convert say Honorbuddy profiles to WRobots profiles? Is there a list of supported bots for this converter?

So we can convert say Honorbuddy profiles to WRobots profiles? Is there a list of supported bots for this converter?

Yes hb grinder and gatherer profiles.

• 1 month later...

I recently tried to convert a number of Honor Buddy Profiles as I noted that their site has a ton but every file I try to convert says 1 success 0 errors and the file is completely blank.  Any thoughts or does the converter not work with Honor Buddy.  I did note when you click on the profile converter it states Gather Buddy but not Honor Buddy is this a different type?

• 5 months later...

I would love to convert the PET SWAP profile from honorbuddy honestly only thing i use on honorbuddy is pokehbuddy, auto pet swapper by level and pet areas thats the only hicup this bot has is pet battles..THIS is far better then any bot ive ever used love mmo robot. Ill try and put it out for downloads if succesful

Exact names are as follows :

BattlePetCollector

BattlePetSwapper

PetArea

Pokehbuddy

these 4 work together flawless will be trying to convert all

m sorry i tried uploading files but says dont have permissions to upload certain files the one big one is on honor buddys forums BattlePetSwapper its the one that rotates thru the battle pets once there leveled or when they reach max lvl in that zone 

ty james

Here is the files zipped and  hopefully i uploaded correctly they all go in plugin folder except Gudahs pet profiles they go under profiles.

Thanks for all your help in this

James

Temp.zip

I'm also having some troubles with the profile conversion. Does it support quester profiles too (I've tried grinding profiles and quest ones, just wondering)? I've tried both the profile converter and the help tools HB > WRobot convert button; both with limited success when trying to actually run the profile. Thanks!

For the quests profiles you have tool to convert it in "Easy quest profile creator" (of "Quester" bot) (this converter don't convert all informations, you need to edit manually profile to fix problems).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...