bot is spinning up in the quester profile

Saw threads on the forum about this, but no one gave an answer, so I decided to ask if anyone else solved this problem. In the profile of the quester, when using a flying mount, when using the autopath search, it can start spinning up at a random moment in a spiral, is there a solution? sorry for my english

Hello, your profile is for Wotlk ? Profile path are good (not positions  underground or in water)? When you activate Radar3D where bot try to go ? Do you have tried to disable your wow addons and wrobot plugins? DO you have log file of bugged session?

You are using waypoints which are recorded for Groundmounts and you try to enter a cave or entrance or building, the bot beging to start spazzing out when you try to use a flying mount. Just use a ground mount and you are good to go. Old Problem which exists a loooooong time.

General Settings => My Macros => 

Active this macro? = Yes
Press all the X second = 300
Press key = space
Press key only if not in mount = false

This setting helps me in gathering. He will click on the space once every X seconds. And if it flies constantly up, then after clicking on the macro it will stop doing this and return to the route.
I'm using google translate, sorry

9 hours ago, nikz said:

General Settings => My Macros => 

Active this macro? = Yes
Press all the X second = 300
Press key = space
Press key only if not in mount = false

This setting helps me in gathering. He will click on the space once every X seconds. And if it flies constantly up, then after clicking on the macro it will stop doing this and return to the route.
I'm using google translate, sorry

thanks, it works, although this is not a perfect solution to the problem, but thanks anyway for the help.